Changes V Eagles | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Changes V Eagles

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
Our selections are mind boggling at times. Hardwicks loyalty to some players may cost us this year and in the long term. How does George possibly get a game ahead of Stack?

Reactions: 16 users

No left foot

Tiger Rookie
Aug 30, 2020
Everyone underestimates George's ability to pick up the pie wrappers flying across the ground while the game is going on.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
Welcome back George!

The melts alone are worth his admission.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users

dimmauchamp

Tiger Legend
Apr 1, 2003
After such a ripper game and some nice inclusions the last couple of weeks they just slashed my tires. Deflated. George looked every bit a VFL player last week and somehow he gets a gig. Stack was an absolute class above the rest and nowhere to be seen. Even Cumberland had a great game and absolutely deserves a crack. Win or lose Dimma can shove his bum chum selections. Sick of it

Reactions: 5 users

Tenacious

Tiger Legend
May 19, 2008
George had a shitful first half of the year. Went back to VFL. Played three games - were the output of his three games great than Stacks? Did he do all he was instructed to do by the coaches?

I'd love to see Stacky back in the firsts however George is a three time premiership player who in the pasts has played his part. Hopefully he can do it again for a 4th medal.
Kevin Sheedy was a 3 time premiership player for us also - so what - nothing to do with it now

Playing George now is not only a shock but it’s bloody frustrating too. There’s a decent part of me now wanting us to win this game without any contribution from George and hoping things work out that Stack becomes his obvious replacement for the next game.

Reactions: 2 users

angle ankle

Tiger Matchwinner
Aug 6, 2020
george role now to provide front half pressure 3 players can't
jack, shedda & now dusty
would luv stack in too but he cant do that

Reactions: 1 users

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
Anyone else’s internet broken?
Mine is showing Castanga is in.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14 users

artball

labels are for canned food
Jul 30, 2013
george role now to provide front half pressure 3 players can't
yep. 13 disposals 9 tackles and 3 goals in the 2s last weekend ...

but Stack was close to that .. 16 disposals 8 tackles and 1 goal ...

Reactions: 1 user

WesternTiger

Tiger Legend
Nov 7, 2004
Kevin Sheedy was a 3 time premiership player for us also - so what - nothing to do with it now

Playing George now is not only a shock but it’s bloody frustrating too. There’s a decent part of me now wanting us to win this game without any contribution from George and hoping things work out that Stack becomes his obvious replacement for the next game.
The point is most of those who are bagging him now were doing it in 2019 and 2020 and despite their opinions he made a positive contribution to our flags.

From Sunday he comes in and either performs or he continues his *smile* form from the first 10 rounds and he's back to the VFL.

Last edited:

saigon tiger

Tiger Superstar
Jun 4, 2010
Stack should have been in since his last game in the Afl side. Very poorly managed.

btoz_01

Tiger Legend
Apr 5, 2004
The point is most of those who are bagging him now were doing it in 2019 and 2020 and despite their options he made a positive contribution to our flags.

From Sunday he comes in and either performs or he continues his *smile* form from the first 10 rounds and he's back to the VFL.
George won’t be dropped again we need to get him to his 200 game milestone
Only 71 games to go

• Love

Coburgtiger

Tiger Legend
May 7, 2012
I don't know whether I'm more flat about Stack missing out, or Castagna being selected, but I guess it's the same thing.

At least it's not Aarts too. And Castagna did have a decent VFL game (on the back of Stack).

If Aarts is the sub, I may have an aneurysm.

Also, just on balance, it's

Clarke for Castagna (makes sense)

Prestia for Soldo? Really?

Reactions: 3 users

gold1

Tiger Champion
Feb 24, 2008
For me it is a clear selection to get him moving against supposed weak opposition.If he has a poor game many more will ask the question why was he picked over the likes of others mentioned.

Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
I don't wish him ill biut it will be a typical George game. Might even kick a bag against the lowly Eagles. We know what he brings by now.
I just hope Sydney plays well again on Sunday & keeps putting his hand up.