Conspiracies....get your conspiracies here! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Conspiracies....get your conspiracies here!

Phantom said:
For your reference, there are probably one or two key members of the AMWU who are doing far too much talking at the moment.

Especially in regard to the powers being given to them by the back end of the government.

in not sure that answered all of the questions asked.

Brodders17 said:
in not sure that answered all of the questions asked.

Wasn't intended to!

This is a conspiracy board, not one for tabling confidentialities.

Phantom said:
Amazed to read today that the wall collapse, initially, was only a partial one.
Yet, CFMEU workers, within an hour or two of its collapse, destroyed the wall completely.

Is that tampering with evidence in an investigation or what?

How did the Vic Police let that happen?

Whole thing now stinks to me.

"Emergency services workers knocked down the remaining section of the wall on Swanston St in the hours after the fall last Thursday.

Mr Setka said he was concerned that some of the evidence was now gone.

“They just pulled it over, all the evidence from the rest of the wall that they were able to look at, the mortar and the timber is just gone now,” he said."

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/victoria/parents-of-french-wall-collapse-victim-fly-to-melbourne-to-repatriate-daughters-body/story-e6frf7kx-1226610503817

In the print version of the HUN, it reported that "Grocon workers knocked down the remaining section of the wall on Swanston St. in the hours after the fall"...

It was most likely both. Emergency Services deciding the rest of the wall needed to come down so Grocon workers pulled it down.

Legends of 1980 said:
"Emergency services workers knocked down the remaining section of the wall on Swanston St in the hours after the fall last Thursday.

Goddamn! Emergency Services are in on it as well!

Baloo said:
It was most likely both. Emergency Services deciding the rest of the wall needed to come down so Grocon workers pulled it down.

I assumed as much, just wanted to point out that no CFMEU workers were mentioned dismantling the wall.

antman said:
It's the old "I could tell you, but I'd have to kill you routine".

I've heard that's quite contagious. Obviously caught from the 9/11 thread.

walls have been falling down since the beginning of time ..... well, since a hundred years or so after they first built walls.

I reckon its interesting how modern man and women, in some kind of infallibility delusion, struggle to accept decay.

tigergollywog said:
I reckon its interesting how modern man and women, in some kind of infallibility delusion, struggle to accept decay.

Ha ! Another one who thinks the "fluoride" they put in our water system is to prevent decay. Everyone with any sort of common sense knows its a secret Israeli mind control drug designed to keep the masses compliant.

Baloo said:
Ha ! Another one who thinks the "fluoride" they put in our water system is to prevent decay. Everyone with any sort of common sense knows its a secret Israeli mind control drug designed to keep the masses compliant.

I thought that was chemtrails? Im getting really confused :headscratch. Are you telling me Mrs marsh was Mossad and that was Thermite she was breaking?

If the photo in today's paper is authentic, it points to negiligence by all three parties - Grocon, Melbourne City Council & CFMEU.
1. The hoarding & wall were on Grocon property and would have been a part of the signing off process;
2. The permits & inspections were the Melbourne City Council's responsilibility and on a main road were subject to public view by council staff;
3. The CFMEU would have been a party & given approval to the hoarding on the wall that protected the workers on the inside but not the public on the outside.

No doubt a court case will and should ensue the %age of negligence and liability for each party, if the photo is authentic.
I'd like to think so.
I few years ago, there would be no question.
But, today, primary school children can quite easily Photo-shop pictures.

Never the children's fault.

Are you referring to the three that were killed?

rosy3/23 said:
And Gillard's.

That's a different story.

Personally, I don't blame Gillard for anything else but her own ambition.

The current unpopularity of the government is the responsibility of the party machine that runs it.
We do not have a Presidential system. The Prime Minister has always been a figurehead for majority representatives in Parliament, put there by the Party machine, the Labour Party Caucus.

It is the Labour Party machine, Caucus, which creates and implements policy, that needs to take responsibility for its own unpopularity.

Phantom said:
Never the children's fault.

Are you referring to the three that were killed?

That's a different story.

Personally, I don't blame Gillard for anything else but her own ambition.

The current unpopularity of the government is the responsibility of the party machine that runs it.
We do not have a Presidential system. The Prime Minister has always been a figurehead for majority representatives in Parliament, put there by the Party machine, the Labour Party Caucus.

It is the Labour Party machine, Caucus, which creates and implements policy, that needs to take responsibility for its own unpopularity.

Some epic rambling on and on and on there Phantom, good stuff.

Personally though I want to know more about the school kids cunningly photo-shopping the image of the wall many months and years ahead of time to cover up the evil sabotage by the CFMEU... also more info about the CFMEU members disguising themselves as emergency services workers to cover up their misdeeds, authorised by Gillard and now it seems the Labor (note spelling) caucus.

antman said:
Some epic rambling on and on and on there Phantom, good stuff.

Personally though I want to know more about the school kids cunningly photo-shopping the image of the wall many months and years ahead of time to cover up the evil sabotage by the CFMEU... also more info about the CFMEU members disguising themselves as emergency services workers to cover up their misdeeds, authorised by Gillard and now it seems the Labor (note spelling) caucus.
Phant and Disco. The dynamic duo. I wonder if Grocon had insurance? And did Setka miss having breakfast at his usual cafe?

Malaysian Airlines MH-370.

Someone knows something but is remaining quiet....otherwise aliens do exist! (I shouldn't be humorous about this to be honest)