Conspiracies....get your conspiracies here! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Conspiracies....get your conspiracies here!

TigerForce said:
Malaysian Airlines MH-370.

Someone knows something but is remaining quiet....otherwise aliens do exist! (I shouldn't be humorous about this to be honest)

I'm loving the latest conspiracy theories on this - especially "the suspicious passengers' legs were photoshopped!" In lower detailed photos it actually looked like they were as it appeared the two male passengers had the same legs! In fact it was just that the print out of the of one passenger (with no legs visible) was placed on top of the other photo.

See below

331633-d999476a-a910-11e3-9dd3-54db44ed2f71.jpg

No doubt people will still be claiming this is all part of the elaborate conspiracy for many years hence.

antman said:
I'm loving the latest conspiracy theories on this - especially "the suspicious passengers' legs were photoshopped!" In lower detailed photos it actually looked like they were as it appeared the two male passengers had the same legs! In fact it was just that the print out of the of one passenger (with no legs visible) was placed on top of the other photo.

That's just what they want you to think, sucker.

antman said:

No doubt people will still be claiming this is all part of the elaborate conspiracy for many years hence.

Not enough subtlety for the nutcases in that one Ant. It was obviously just a small mishap. Where's the meaty stuff? ;D

Don't you find this gobsmacking to not find any clear evidence on where the plane is after 5 days?

This adds further to the unsolved cases of missing persons stories.

Azza said:
That's just what they want you to think, sucker.

Fair point, the funny foreign writing above the photos is pretty weird and suspicious as well now that I think about it

I'm in no way suggesting there is a conspiracy here, but, gee its a horrid mess. The story changes by the day. I find it really hard to understand how in 2014 a plane can disappear, especially in an area with so many countries, so many flights, so much sea traffic and so many people. I find it really odd that they simply don't know which way the plane went. I find the reports of mobile phones ringing but not being answered very odd. I find the stolen passports very odd. I find the lack of wreckage very odd. How can they not know where the plane went?

Feel really bad for those that have lost loved ones. The lack of any answers must be terrible.

Tiger Rob said:
I'm in no way suggesting there is a conspiracy here, but, gee its a horrid mess. The story changes by the day. I find it really hard to understand how in 2014 a plane can disappear, especially in an area with so many countries, so many flights, so much sea traffic and so many people. I find it really odd that they simply don't know which way the plane went. I find the reports of mobile phones ringing but not being answered very odd. I find the stolen passports very odd. I find the lack of wreckage very odd. How can they not know where the plane went?

Feel really bad for those that have lost loved ones. The lack of any answers must be terrible.

The Head of the American firm that was in charge of finding the Air France flight in 2009 was interviewed on 774 yesterday. He just couldn't believe the Malaysian Airlines plane could disappear with no trace in that area. Completely flummoxed.

if I was making a book I'd have pilot suicide as a high possibility here. One of the pilots goes for his nap, the other turns of navigation systems and comms. Nice slow turn in another direction and ditching it from an extreme height.

If memory serves correctly a garudau flight that went down, within the last 10 years or so, was eventually attributed to pilot suicide.

With my tin foil hat on: The US/China/Russian/Israeli Military shot it down.

Baloo said:
if I was making a book I'd have pilot suicide as a high possibility here. One of the pilots goes for his nap, the other turns of navigation systems and comms. Nice slow turn in another direction and ditching it from an extreme height.

If memory serves correctly a garudau flight that went down, within the last 10 years or so, was eventually attributed to pilot suicide.

With my tin foil hat on: The US/China/Russian/Israeli Military shot it down.

Don't you live near there? I heard there's a huge amount of fishermen around the bays who would've seen something...surely!

Are there any dense forests north of Kuala Lumpur?

The sea it went down in is quite big. 4 times the size of tassie. If it did turn and head towards the west then it's an even greater expanse of water and a lot deeper. If it wasnt an explosion in the air then not many would see it. If it did crash on land then they would have found it by now I reckon.

The other alternative is that they found the island from Lost and are currently trying to hide from polar bears

Baloo said:
The sea it went down in is quite big.

So, you're thinking it's drowned in the Gulf of Thailand?

Baloo said:
The other alternative is that they found the island from Lost and are currently trying to hide from polar bears

Haven't you heard of the Ho Chi Minh Hexagon? More scarier than Bermuda.

TigerForce said:
So, you're thinking it's drowned in the Gulf of Thailand?

Well, that's where everyione thinks it went down and I have no other evidence so I'll back their expert opnion for now. Maybe it has safely landed in North Korea.

Baloo said:
Well, that's where everyione thinks it went down and I have no other evidence so I'll back their expert opnion for now. Maybe it has safely landed in North Korea.

Yeah, looks like Big Kim's getting bored and needs some action.

TigerForce said:
Don't you find this gobsmacking to not find any clear evidence on where the plane is after 5 days?

Well a plane disappeared in the pentagon once :-X

Maybe it was made of lead and sank to the bottom of the sea

….. just too many false dawns at punt rd to be true. Something is amiss. Has the water and air-conditioning been tested, the sound frequencies checked, the canteen ladies interrogated, the boot studders polygraphed, the masseuses rock paper scissored ? ......where’s Gregory Peck when you need him.