Damien Hardwick | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Damien Hardwick

waiting

Tiger Legend
Apr 15, 2007
Victoria
This is why we are a great, envious, hated club right now.

This man!

Says a lot doesn’t it?

Attachments

• 909D1366-CC21-4EF8-8F67-51494F38EE6C.png
    909D1366-CC21-4EF8-8F67-51494F38EE6C.png
    135.7 KB · Views: 88
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
This is why we are a great, envious, hated club right now.

This man!

Says a lot doesn’t it?
Brilliant one W. You just reminded me on what I wanted to post.

Nearly had tears watching Lids cry after the game. Not only missed on 2017 but also lost to us in a GF in 2019..you could say.

Always a Tiger to me Lids, and kudos to Dimma for that.

Try and copy that Figgy you Fake Artist.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

waiting

Tiger Legend
Apr 15, 2007
Victoria
Brilliant one W. You just reminded me on what I wanted to post.

Nearly had tears watching Lids cry after the game. Not only missed on 2017 but also lost to us in a GF in 2019..you could say.

Always a Tiger to me Lids, and kudos to Dimma for that.

Try and copy that Figgy you Fake Artist.

You feel for Lids.

You have too! Touched me.

Did I see him at one stage sitting next to Grigga?

Reactions: 1 users

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
You feel for Lids.

You have too! Touched me.

Did I see him at one stage sitting next to Grigga?
Yep they rode together in the retirees parade before the game. Best of mates for a long time.

Reactions: 1 users

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
What an impressive leader. What a legacy he is leaving at the tigers.

Reactions: 2 users

BT Tiger

Staff member
Jun 5, 2005
Warragul
He's now our most successful coach of all time. (Without checking the records) I don't think there are many other coaches who have won 2 flags for the tigers, let alone getting there after where the club was when he took over

Tiger immortal!

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
What a Tiger legend Dimma is, it’s amazing how success follows some and others like Cameron it dosent .

Best team performance I’ve ever seen

Reactions: 1 user

Jezza81

Tiger Matchwinner
Aug 9, 2008
Find it a bit curious that Clarkson’s name continues to bob up when other clubs are on the hunt for a new coach (like Carlton) but no one seems to look at Dimma

Is that purely down to the fact that other clubs think he’s completely un-gettable?

Tigaman

Tiger Champion
May 23, 2010
Behind every great man stands a woman sot lets not forget Mrs Hardwick.

Reactions: 6 users

TigerFlag2017

Tiger Legend
May 16, 2007
Find it a bit curious that Clarkson’s name continues to bob up when other clubs are on the hunt for a new coach (like Carlton) but no one seems to look at Dimma

Is that purely down to the fact that other clubs think he’s completely un-gettable?
Although there is always the Kennett argy-Bargy re Clarkson.

We are stuck with Dimma now for life. He is untouchable.

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005

Apparently Carlton asked the question. I'd like to think they hung up the phone after hearing maniacal laughter for a good 10mins.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

waiting

Tiger Legend
Apr 15, 2007
Victoria

Ungettable!

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria

Let’s be glad of that, but I do believe that he loves the place and the players.