Dayle Garlett | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Dayle Garlett

Stylo

Tiger Champion
Oct 13, 2012
tigerdave said:
This might be the kick in the ass he needs!

I remember people saying that when he went undrafted, and again when he was kicked out of Hawthorn. Third time lucky hopefully...

tigerdave

Ya just gotta stand in line
Feb 1, 2006
Stylo said:
I remember people saying that when he went undrafted, and again when he was kicked out of Hawthorn. Third time lucky hopefully...

Yep!

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Stylo said:
and again when he was kicked out of Hawthorn.
Did he get kicked out? I thought he walked out because he couldn't cope with the requirements of being an elite sportsman.

Stylo

Tiger Champion
Oct 13, 2012
TigerMasochist said:
Did he get kicked out? I thought he walked out because he couldn't cope with the requirements of being an elite sportsman.

Sorry, right you are, he quit

Chimptastic

Tiger Superstar
Aug 22, 2014
This won't be the "kick in the ass he needs".

He's beyond that level of behaviour. Troy Taylor category.

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Been sentenced to 4 years jail but his lawyer says Garletts saying he wants to stay off drugs and not go to prison.........

K3

Tiger Legend
Oct 9, 2006
tigertim said:
Been sentenced to 4 years jail but his lawyer says Garletts saying he wants to stay off drugs and not go to prison.........

You would hope it wouldn't be a tough decision...