Dayle Garlett | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Dayle Garlett

tigerdave said:
This might be the kick in the ass he needs!

I remember people saying that when he went undrafted, and again when he was kicked out of Hawthorn. Third time lucky hopefully...

Stylo said:
I remember people saying that when he went undrafted, and again when he was kicked out of Hawthorn. Third time lucky hopefully...

Yep!

Stylo said:
and again when he was kicked out of Hawthorn.
Did he get kicked out? I thought he walked out because he couldn't cope with the requirements of being an elite sportsman.

TigerMasochist said:
Did he get kicked out? I thought he walked out because he couldn't cope with the requirements of being an elite sportsman.

Sorry, right you are, he quit

This won't be the "kick in the ass he needs".

He's beyond that level of behaviour. Troy Taylor category.

Been sentenced to 4 years jail but his lawyer says Garletts saying he wants to stay off drugs and not go to prison.........

tigertim said:
Been sentenced to 4 years jail but his lawyer says Garletts saying he wants to stay off drugs and not go to prison.........

You would hope it wouldn't be a tough decision...