Elimination Final Game Day Thread v Lions | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Elimination Final Game Day Thread v Lions

Surprisingly calm. Those that are going, latch on to other random tigers in pubs and walking in, storm the joint.

Create the nicest possible intimidating biker gang in history.

Reactions: 5 users
I find myself much more nervous than i thought. Beer o'clock is still 2 hours away.

This Martin thing is unsettling,both for him and the team.Not sure it is a great idea to play a someone that is not fully fit in the finals.We were on a roll before this week off and that break may hurt us tonight

what a load of crap.

firstly, nothing bothers Dusty and this controversy that came out today will not affect his performance. Case in point was 2017, where every man and his dog was talking about his contract and went on to win the Brownlow.

Secondly, modern Richmond does not go into a game with unfit players. We learnt from the 2018 Prelim. In addition, even if Dusty reinjures himself, we have proven we can get the job done without him.

If anything, we should be more concerned about Shai Bolton firing… he might be a bit distracted after becoming a father.

Reactions: 2 users
I find myself much more nervous than i thought. Beer o'clock is still 2 hours away.

what a load of crap.

firstly, nothing bothers Dusty and this controversy that came out today will not affect his performance. Case in point was 2017, where every man and his dog was talking about his contract and went on to win the Brownlow.

Secondly, modern Richmond does not go into a game with unfit players. We learnt from the 2018 Prelim. In addition, even if Dusty reinjures himself, we have proven we can get the job done without him.

If anything, we should be more concerned about Shai Bolton firing… he might be a bit distracted after becoming a father.
What ??? It STARTED 4 hours ago !

Ban request submitted.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 3 users
Undefeated jocks are on.

Attachments

• B5AB6E15-68CA-4C59-866F-F17913D83C2C.jpeg
    B5AB6E15-68CA-4C59-866F-F17913D83C2C.jpeg
    255 KB · Views: 12
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users
You get the feeling this is a backs to the wall game for them after the negative press they’ve received the last 2 weeks.

Hopefully todays Murdoch shenanigans fire us up a bit too.

This Martin thing is unsettling,both for him and the team.Not sure it is a great idea to play a someone that is not fully fit in the finals.We were on a roll before this week off and that break may hurt us tonight
Pffft. 2020?
We went on to win the Premiership.

Reactions: 1 user
You get the feeling this is a backs to the wall game for them after the negative press they’ve received the last 2 weeks.

Hopefully todays Murdoch shenanigans fire us up a bit too.
Fages has ordered a streaker to run to Dusty tonight.

On my way to game now. Tigers should win this comfortably. Stay focused and stick to the game plan. Looking forward to seeing Tigers live for the first time this year. Go Tiges

even up the CPs and clearances and we win. Can’t have them running the pill out of the centre and lacing it out to their forwards.

Although their forwards apart from Cameron are putrid, they love a day out against us. I trust our backs but they’ll need help. Dion to get 30 and two snags and we win by 30

Interesting to see if old man Fages is playing some mind games with his team. Has McStay back and Payne forward (Gibcus will love that matchup).

If they do lineup with McStay back, suggests they want to play a tall on Dusty instead of the likes of Starcevich. Maybe Gardiner goes to him, but I reckon Dustin is way too smart for Gardiner. I'd also fancy Jack on McStay, this guy hasn't played back for a long time, Jack should be too smart for him. If he's holding Jack well, then Jack plays the decoy for Lycnh and pulls him out of the D50, leaving Lynch 1 on 1 with Andrews.

Just finished a drop of Guinness to start off the night.
Whisky if we win!!

Just finished a drop of Guinness to start off the night.
Whisky if we win!!

Hopefully some powers, bushmills or an aged Jamiesons for me. Depends on how fighty I am given the result. Otherwise the remote control could get a smashing

My head tells me we will win, we are in much better form and building. My head says a 28 point triumph

However I still have a fear in my heart and a knot in my stomach, I need the elimination final demons to be exorcised to let the head rule the heart

My head tells me we will win, we are in much better form and building. My head says a 28 point triumph

However I still have a fear in my heart and a knot in my stomach, I need the elimination final demons to be exorcised to let the head rule the heart
We've played many elimination finals, they were called Preliminary Finals and Grand Finals! We're 6 and 3 for the knockout.......we got this!

Reactions: 1 users