Elimination Final Game Day Thread v Lions | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Elimination Final Game Day Thread v Lions

My head tells me we will win, we are in much better form and building. My head says a 28 point triumph

However I still have a fear in my heart and a knot in my stomach, I need the elimination final demons to be exorcised to let the head rule the heart

That knot is the GABBA I reckon Sinners, despite our good record there

I feel it too, things would be different if we were at the G

Reactions: 1 user
My head tells me we will win, we are in much better form and building. My head says a 28 point triumph

However I still have a fear in my heart and a knot in my stomach, I need the elimination final demons to be exorcised to let the head rule the heart
The umpires, our inability to convert easy goals, and our centre clearances are my biggest concerns end of.

We've played many elimination finals, they were called Preliminary Finals and Grand Finals! We're 6 and 3 for the knockout.......we got this!
Actually 7-4 (3 eliminations and 1 prelim lost, 3 grannies, 3 prelims and a semi final won )but I get the point !! :LOL:

Can't see us losing if we get a fair go with the umps. It's a big if though.
Massive IF

Dimma needs to tell em tonight that any stupid 50s tonight might have your arse missing out next week if we win.

Bears to win some of the stats categories to make Fagan happy. Tiges to win the one stat that matters by 33 points.

Reactions: 1 users
This is the least nervous I have been before Richmond playing a finals match, not sure if that's a good or a bad thing.

Maybe I'm just used to us playing finals.

Cumberland looks nervous. Moju looks like he's already in Rioli Finals Beast mode