Game Day - Richmond v Geelong Preliminary Final | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game Day - Richmond v Geelong Preliminary Final

Jonesracing82

Tiger Champion
Sep 30, 2011
The first line in the article says it all ........ “You think he would’ve learnt, but apparently not.”
It also mentions his previous comments "i'm not a fan of looking to far back but they are not as good as they were last yr" then he brings up a comparison between us & sides from 10 yrs ago....

Reactions: 2 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
As the old adage goes, a fish rots from the head.
Scott's toxic attitude and mindset would undoubtedly infect his players and the culture of their club.
Its likely his players think the same way about our club despite their persistent failure against us since 2017.

Spot on Gene.

Reactions: 1 user

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
I think he's starting to wear a bit thin with some more cerebral cat fans

They are the dumbest supporter group in the comp.
They still applauded him after inheriting a once in a generation side to slowly destroy them over the next 8 years.
The bloke is *smile* weed.
The podcast between him and Parrott was unbearable.
Parrot had to remove his tongue from Scott's ass.

• Haha

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
“I don’t think they’re St Kilda or Collingwood of 2009/10” :eek:

what is wrong with this man!? St Kilda didn’t win a flag in that period. Collingwood won one. We’ve won 2!

He's a f#$%#&# cocksmack pure and simple.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Often that Prelim is held up as a great game. I was worried early, but as soon as Shane passed it to Lambo it was over. Absolutely strangled them in the last. 17 QF deja vu.

Every Geelong player, Match Commitee member, Coach and Fan in the ground knew it was over when we hit the front,

They all knew it, they waited for us to come at them and run them down and end them and we did exactly that

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
I have a feeling that the Tigers have a special belting lined up for them this year.

Reactions: 3 users

zgod

Tiger Legend
Feb 25, 2008
He has been mouthing off again.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200314-185406_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20200314-185406_Instagram.jpg
    495.5 KB · Views: 86

tiger76

Tiger Superstar
Mar 26, 2014
He’s like the a**hole at a school reunion who keeps trying to belittle people to make himself feel superior based on who they used to be a long time ago, without realising that they have in fact moved on and developed into well rounded, successful people whilst he’s achieved nothing and remained a total jerk.

Keep it coming big guy, we love it.

Reactions: 13 users

SpaceAce

Tiger Superstar
Aug 19, 2007
He’s like the a**hole at a school reunion who keeps trying to belittle people to make himself feel superior based on who they used to be a long time ago, without realising that they have in fact moved on and developed into well rounded, successful people whilst he’s achieved nothing and remained a total jerk.

Keep it coming big guy, we love it.

Perfectly articulated and the most accurate character assessment of this weasel of a man!

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
St Kilda? What does 'that sort of' actually mean anyway??
They were pretty good then, but not good enough to actually win. They even made a commemorative DVD of their failure. I think that Saints team would be slaughtered by the current Tigers, though.

Reactions: 1 users

Baron Samedi

Tiger Champion
Apr 20, 2016
There’s a few sides to this.

1) Richmond have been *smile* for most of his involvement in AFL footy

2) Hardwick is a Clarkson man and therefore an enemy. Also, Hardwick was a *smile* coach as of 2016 (by his own admission). The turnaround, fueled by humility, storytelling and emotion has been something the extremely analytical Scott cannot get his head around. It simply perplexes him.

3) further to point 2, our game style bemuses master coach C. Scott. In his autocratic world, the ball must be moved traditionally and with the utmost organisation. Our staggered, half-crazed drunkard act when we get the ball offends his notion of football and therefore cannot be taken seriously.

4) we have beaten them when it counts in two finals series now and are almost single-handedly responsible for the tightening noose around his neck.

I reckon the quite frankly bizarre comments from an opposition coach stem from a combination of these reasons.

• Love
Reactions: 10 users

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004

1) Richmond have been **** for most of his involvement in AFL footy

2) Hardwick is a Clarkson man and therefore an enemy. Also, Hardwick was a **** coach as of 2016 (by his own admission). The turnaround, fueled by humility, storytelling and emotion has been something the extremely analytical Scott cannot get his head around. It simply perplexes him.

3) further to point 2, our game style bemuses master coach C. Scott. In his autocratic world, the ball must be moved traditionally and with the utmost organisation. Our staggered, half-crazed drunkard act when we get the ball offends his notion of football and therefore cannot be taken seriously.

4) we have beaten them when it counts in two finals series now and are almost single-handedly responsible for the tightening noose around his neck.

I reckon the quite frankly bizarre comments from an opposition coach stem from a combination of these reasons.
So funny, all 4 points are true.

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004

2) Hardwick is a Clarkson man and therefore an enemy. Also, Hardwick was a **** coach as of 2016 (by his own admission). The turnaround, fueled by humility, storytelling and emotion has been something the extremely analytical Scott cannot get his head around. It simply perplexes him.

5) Scott is a total knob.

Reactions: 3 users

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria

Hardwick was also a player in the victorious Port Adelaide grand final. Scott played for the Lions and the loss denied him a 3rd Premiership medal, after injury forced him to miss the 2003 win.