Game Day - Richmond v Geelong Preliminary Final | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game Day - Richmond v Geelong Preliminary Final

Tigertool

Tiger Legend
Mar 10, 2008
I have 2 reserved level 4 seats in the MCC free to any other MCC member that wants them. I ended up with a better seats on the balcony.

Inbox me if you’re interested, first come first serve.

ToraToraTora

Two outta three ain't bad.
Mar 21, 2005
QLD
2017 was just a huge wave. I knew it was ours after the QF, but don't feel that way now. Last year showed us how easily the dream is smashed. No walk in the park tonight, but we are supreme in our belief, and want this flag.

MB78

I can have my cake and eat it too
Sep 8, 2009
The ground is in awesome condition. Our time to shine and show that we are the real deal.

Tigertool

Tiger Legend
Mar 10, 2008
I have 2 reserved level 4 seats in the MCC free to any other MCC member that wants them. I ended up with a better seats on the balcony.

Inbox me if you’re interested, first come first serve.

Still available.

If you’re sitting back row of level 4, these tickets will be closer to the front. They are electronic seats so I can text them to you, and it won’t cost a dime.

fastin bulbous

Tiger Champion
Mar 30, 2010
Darwin
Still available.

If you’re sitting back row of level 4, these tickets will be closer to the front. They are electronic seats so I can text them to you, and it won’t cost a dime.

I wish I was less than 3000ks away - I’d be there in a flash! I only hope for a stable internet connection

• Love
Reactions: 1 user

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Great reception Tigers. Cats visibly affected by the welcome you gave them.