GAME DAY THREAD - TIGES V POWER | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

GAME DAY THREAD - TIGES V POWER

Punt n Brunton

Tiger Purist
Sep 17, 2003
It's over an hour until game time and I can feel my Duursma hatred building already

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

HR

Tiger Superstar
Mar 20, 2013
Think our forward line is about to get it on tonight. Castagna 5, lynch 4. Reiwolt not even needed.
Go tigers.

Reactions: 1 user

The Kop

Tiger Cub
Jul 15, 2012
Have tickets in row c behind the goals tonight - looking forward to sitting with the squad tonight!

Reactions: 4 users

kiwitiger

Go the AllBlacks, the Storm , and the Tigers.
Jul 28, 2004
I have a bit of confidence in that their game style may feel a bit more like a 2020 game to us compared to how some of the sides are playing, should be more contested ,

Providing we are up for a hard contest .

SpaceAce

Tiger Superstar
Aug 19, 2007
people from Adelaide are notorious poor punters

something to do with having no Irish convict blood I think?

Aren't they all descendants of free settlers and German immigrants? At least that's what South Australians like to tell us!

scottyturnerscurse

Tiger Legend
Apr 29, 2006
people from Adelaide are notorious poor punters

something to do with having no Irish convict blood I think?

Like the bloke who rang up 5AA on the morning of the 2017 GF boasting that he put 40k on the Crows.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
C'mon Tigers pile on the pressure and buy the time required to take the fizz out of them and the crowd.

Then go to work and grind them.