GAME DAY THREAD - TIGES V POWER | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

GAME DAY THREAD - TIGES V POWER

leon

Tiger Legend
Apr 6, 2014
Unfortunately not too confident tonight. Think Poort are better with Allir and feral crowd will totally guarantee reaming by the umpires, as per usual AFL policy for home interstate games anyway!

But no flags won in April.

Go boys; give it to them. Good luck new boys.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
BAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Geez haven't yelled this at the G for yonks.:))

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Channel 7 death riding the Tigers already hey.

Geez looks like we are done and dusted if we get rolled people.

Absolute dross.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Already a free that could've been play on as Ross lowered his arm.....nuh it's Richmond

DragaTheCro

Tiger Champion
Apr 20, 2004
Soft free already to them. I can feel the umps are gonna shaft us big time tonight.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Free kick dove into it Selwood would be proud.

Goal first minute thanks umps............... looks the script has been written for REDEMPTION !!!!

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Concentration looking good. Just need the rub of the green with this f*cking ball at times.

Rantnrave

Tiger Legend
May 6, 2008
Free kick dove into it Selwood would be proud.

Goal first minute thanks umps............... looks the script has been written for REDEMPTION !!!!
the selwood drop and duck is the single worse thing to of come into our game........loathsome..it should be a free against players that do it

Reactions: 1 users