Game Day - Tigers v Blues | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game Day - Tigers v Blues

We look like getting royally outmarked in our backline. Midfield will have to bring the pressure.

Reactions: 1 users
Nank vesus SOSOS :D

Tarantuhopper will think theyve arrived at footy nirvana
If Nank vs SOS happens, expect silvagni to lose every ruck contest, but pick up about 30 disposals and 2 goals in 15 minutes.

Nank can’t even keep up with the 200 cm blokes around the ground nowadays.

Reactions: 1 user
Wouldn’t mind banking early wins, even though it’s not necessarily our go.

For me, defence, defence, defence. Last year we coughed up too many goals.

If we win 110-100 I’ll take it, but this year I wanna see 100-70 like our premiership years

Reactions: 7 users
If Nank vs SOS happens, expect silvagni to lose every ruck contest, but pick up about 30 disposals and 2 goals in 15 minutes.

Nank can’t even keep up with the 200 cm blokes around the ground nowadays.

I think the reports of nanks demise are greatly exagerated.

Silvagni aint no griggs

Reactions: 1 users
Everyone is looking at Taranto and Hopper....everyone is talking about the strong midfield we now have....eveyone is happy that Prestia is back but talk of the concerns with injury....alll very worthy topics....
Everyone talking up the Scum in every facet..........

There’s one player, that, IMO, has had a weight lifted, the shackles released, and hasn’t been subject to anywhere near as much attention as normal.......this player will light up the G tonight with a blowtorch, and set the place alight....

Dusty!!!!

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
Capture.JPG

If Dimma had a sense of humour, his playlist would have been this instead:

Pass The Dutchie
(Musical Youth)

Because I Got High
(Afroman)

Hits From The Bong
(Cypress Hill)

Reefer Man
(Cab Calloway)

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
without any expectation - Tiges by 5 goals

I’m weirdly pessimistic about this one. Of course I want to win, I just don’t think we will. Seems like the build up has been iffy and there’s some doubt about the fitness and the ability of some of the players selected. Then of course there’s the flog factor.

Reactions: 3 users
I’m weirdly pessimistic about this one. Of course I want to win, I just don’t think we will. Seems like the build up has been iffy and there’s some doubt about the fitness and the ability of some of the players selected. Then of course there’s the flog factor.
Me too. Not sure why but I feel like we won’t win.

It’s like we aren’t quite ready for the season to start

Reactions: 3 users
Things we do not need to happen in the first 15 minutes:

50 metre penaties gifting goals to Carlton.

Prestia going down.

Centre clearances well in favour of Carlton

Inside 50s our way 10 to 2 but score miserably.

I reckon as a team we lacked confidence in the midfield group to get it done.

Prestia brittle, Cotchin old, Martin off. I also think the overwhelming feedback from players would’ve reflected this. If you can’t trust the engine room, what do you have?

My tip - for the all round swagger to return tonight. Hopper and Taranto worth so much more that what we paid.

Reactions: 2 users
View attachment 18410

If Dimma had a sense of humour, his playlist would have been this instead:

Pass The Dutchie
(Musical Youth)

Because I Got High
(Afroman)

Hits From The Bong
(Cypress Hill)

Reefer Man
(Cab Calloway)
Not bad by Dimma though. Loves his rock. For some reason I saw him as more of a Huey Lewis and the news type.

I reckon as a team we lacked confidence in the midfield group to get it done.

Prestia brittle, Cotchin old, Martin off. I also think the overwhelming feedback from players would’ve reflected this. If you can’t trust the engine room, what do you have?

My tip - for the all round swagger to return tonight. Hopper and Taranto worth so much more that what we paid.
Hope you’re right. I’m too nervous to have any sort of gut feeling about tonight.

Things we do not need to happen in the first 15 minutes:

50 metre penaties gifting goals to Carlton.

Prestia going down.

Centre clearances well in favour of Carlton

Inside 50s our way 10 to 2 but score miserably.

We have to take advantage of centre clearances when the 2nd string group are in there.

Our dream team you'd assume would be Nank, Hopper, Taranto and Prestia, vs De Koning, Cripps, Hewett and Kennedy
2nd stringers for us will be Miller, Dusty, Cotchin and Shai and for them its Silvagni, Cerra, Curnow and probably Doherty

Got to take advantage in clearances when we have that sort of a switch. I feel like our mid rotations if its stoppage heavy should beat them, probably for us might be if the ball swings from end to end at pace. We've struggled to defend that spread for several years now.