Game Day - Tigers v Blues | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game Day - Tigers v Blues

If your neighbour reads this then you may get a brick through your window.
BTW, why do you bother to post on this site instead of the one for Carlton, if there is one?
Bluesboy can post here whenever he want as far as I am concerned, more balanced than most on any footy forum.

Reactions: 17 users
IMHO if we win the clearances and stoppages, we win the match. If it is Blues kicking to position and winning the aerial battle, I think we will lose. Fingers crossed Tiges by8 pts:gotiges:gotiges:gotiges

I’m weirdly pessimistic about this one. Of course I want to win, I just don’t think we will. Seems like the build up has been iffy and there’s some doubt about the fitness and the ability of some of the players selected. Then of course there’s the flog factor.
This is how I feel too. I think we'll start slow this season and build. Lots of question about advancing with a new play sheet and the health of quite a few. I'm OK with that - because I think we'll come home like a train.

Bluesboy can post here whenever he want as far as I am concerned, more balanced than most on any footy forum.
@BluesBloke is a welcome contributor here and often provides a measured view and also posesses a distinct hatred of Essington and the Skunks so thats welcome:))

Reactions: 13 users
This is how I feel too. I think we'll start slow this season and build. Lots of question about advancing with a new play sheet and the health of quite a few. I'm OK with that - because I think we'll come home like a train.
We’ve done that before. 2019 springs to mind. Love to replicate that.

One thing is for sure.

If we are behind at any stage and not playing at our best there will be plenty of darksiders ready to wipe off the season and some of the players on the game day thread

Always an entertaining read post game

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users
One thing is for sure.

If we behind at any stage and not playing at our best there will be plenty of darksiders ready to wipe off the season and some of the players on the game day thread

Always an entertaining read post game
Yea can read it now:

Short-shot.

Dusty-done

Nanks-nuts

Grimes-gone

Cotch-cactus

Hopper-who?

Taranto-toast.................................................................

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Jumper presentation to Hop and Taz.

Get the 14 from the great one.

1678951482995.png

• Love
Reactions: 9 users
I'm calling now, Mansell is going to be a revelation as a nasty, pressure forward, our next Jake King.

• Love
Reactions: 1 user