GAME DAY Tigers V Lions | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

GAME DAY Tigers V Lions

We may be older but the hunger remains.
We have shown we can mix it with the top 4 sides these past 2 weeks.
What an incredible day yesterday. Best H & A win since West Coast round 22 2019. Going to the footy was pure joy again.
Not better then day we kept them to 3 goals

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
We may be older but the hunger remains.
We have shown we can mix it with the top 4 sides these past 2 weeks.
What an incredible day yesterday. Best H & A win since West Coast round 22 2019. Going to the footy was pure joy again.

Yeah i fell back in love with footy.

I reckon we should wind cotchys odometer up

To 299

for the prelim.

Oh was that tim? In thought it was Jab.

He said at one stage

'A goal is the best way to score'
We live in a golden age of footy commentary when we’re privileged with pearls of wisdom such as this

Have to admit I was ready to pack it in at half time and go to bed.
Glad I did not do this and watched in awe as we clawed our way back to win.
What a turnaround.
Good to be a Tiger right now.

Reactions: 1 users
We have to sack Hardwick now. Another wasted season while he roots the office girls and takes a million out of our soft cap.
Just poor posting KK... you've either got to stop being on a device during the game and come back afterwards to give us your opinion, but during the game, geezus it's hard reading.

• Love
Reactions: 17 users
Just poor posting KK... you've either got to stop being on a device during the game and come back afterwards to give us your opinion, but during the game, geezus it's hard reading.
Is there any way you can restrict his and the other culprits access during match day? Despicable posting by those 2.

Had some fatherly duties yesterday (dance concert) so missed the game, seems like I missed 1 I would have loved to be at. I watched the game last night and what a difference a half time break makes!! We looked like a completely different team after half time.

Bolton was electric - clearly the switch that gets flicked. Could have done anything yesterday
Lynch - Gee we missed him. If he was fit for the GC, North and Freo games, we are on the brink of the top 4.
Cumberland - Wow. Mental fortitude or what. After what happened last week a lot of kids would have slipped into their shell and blamed themselves. Not this kid. Comes out the week after and kicks a bag, and every goal was different, whether thats the first (scored purely due to willpower), the 3rd (great speed and snap in congestion), the 4th (freakish skill) and the 5th (bomb from outside 50)
Sonsie - This kid will be a gun. Great side step, but he is super smart and has the skills to back it up
Balta - Is not a forward
Cotch - Being a Tiger for his kids birthday has rejuvenated him. Turned back the clock

Reactions: 3 users
Have to admit I was ready to pack it in at half time and go to bed.
Glad I did not do this and watched in awe as we clawed our way back to win.
What a turnaround.
Good to be a Tiger right now.
Jeeze do you go to bed at 4.30pm? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
We play our best footy when we run and carry the ball and players run in waves. When it's helter skelter. I get nervous when it's a slow paced game and we're trying to work it around with precision. In the come back against Geelong it was Rioli and Broad running with the ball in hand that got us moving. Similarly yesterday it was Rioli. We need to realise that this is our best chance to win games and need to do it from the opening bounce accepting the risk that we might get exposed on the counter.

• Love
Reactions: 5 users
We play our best footy when we run and carry the ball and players run in waves. When it's helter skelter. I get nervous when it's a slow paced game and we're trying to work it around with precision. In the come back against Geelong it was Rioli and Broad running with the ball in hand that got us moving. Similarly yesterday it was Rioli. We need to realise that this is our best chance to win games and need to do it from the opening bounce accepting the risk that we might get exposed on the counter.
I agree but my concern is that we may not have the 2 way running capacity/buy in that we did in the glory years. It’s no coincidence that jr boy subbed on came with us reverting to a fast game successfully

Daniher, Cameron & Hipwood all disappeared when the heat was applied.
Zorko is a cat.

Reactions: 2 users
The old codger didn't rate him a few years ago (plenty of Lions supporters did-fact) and I don't think he would be a bloke who admits he was wrong.
He would have forgotten that by now, he's old, memory fading.

• Haha
C'mon Timbo, harden up! Just skip over his posts, or ignore.
Nah, this forum should be better than having the sexist, stupid crap KK posts at times.
It is probably a waste of time, but KK needs to be told when they post such *smile*.