GAME DAY Tigers V Lions | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

GAME DAY Tigers V Lions

bozo

Tiger Rookie
Dec 11, 2007
North Carlton
Nah, this forum should be better than having the sexist, stupid crap KK posts at times.
It is probably a waste of time, but KK needs to be told when they post such *smile*.
Was trying to figure out who this is, but if he's a sexist :poop:, I would have blocked him quite a while ago.

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
The old codger has lost it again. Look at coaches votes.

Lynch / Bolton shared 5 and 4 votes each.
3 votes each for Coleman - no problem there, he was so dominant in the first half

Looks to me like Hardwick gave Cumberland 2 and Hipwood, and the old codger went 2 for Hipwood and 1 for Neale. Neale?? More influential than either Cumbo or Rioli. I doubt it. As usual Neale had no impact with his 31 touches.

Reactions: 1 users

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
The old codger has lost it again. Look at coaches votes.

Lynch / Bolton shared 5 and 4 votes each.
3 votes each for Coleman - no problem there, he was so dominant in the first half

Looks to me like Hardwick gave Cumberland 2 and Hipwood, and the old codger went 2 for Hipwood and 1 for Neale. Neale?? More influential than either Cumbo or Rioli. I doubt it. As usual Neale had no impact with his 31 touches.
At one stage I actually wondered if Neale was even playing. That’s how little influence he had.

theglove3

Tiger Champion
Jun 3, 2003
What a joke the Ch 7 commentary is.
Went to the game, got home to watch the replay.
The amount of times they were calling Fridge Graham as D. Rioli and vice versa.
And didn't even correct it when there was a stoppage and saw that the faces didn't match the names they were calling.
Amateur hour!
Then the siren goes and within a few seconds into the news. No theme song.
Eff off ch7!

Reactions: 1 user

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
What a joke the Ch 7 commentary is.
Went to the game, got home to watch the replay.
The amount of times they were calling Fridge Graham as D. Rioli and vice versa.
And didn't even correct it when there was a stoppage and saw that the faces didn't match the names they were calling.
Amateur hour!
Then the siren goes and within a few seconds into the news. No theme song.
Eff off ch7!
They do it a lot. Even if they can’t see the faces, one wears 17, the other 34.
And nothing must ever stop the news at 6 on the dot.

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
Watching the game it couldve ended badly again.
Pickett sloppy tackle on Robertson and Cameron the chocker missed from 35 out.
Hardwick knows speeds kills therefore Junior plays and the recruitment team need to pick players that have high endurance.
Geelong ripped us picking up Max Holmes with a pick we swapped with then.

bairdy380

Beer friend me good...
Dec 9, 2004
The old codger didn't rate him a few years ago (plenty of Lions supporters did-fact) and I don't think he would be a bloke who admits he was wrong.
To be fair, even we delisted and brought him back as rookie…. So he’s never been a straight up “wow” we have one here type

dimmauchamp

Tiger Legend
Apr 1, 2003
Was thinking just how DELICIOUS would it be to replace the Blues in the final 8! Please make it happen

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
The old codger
Started with his stats again, why do the gutless media sit there and just cop it.
Unleash!!!! Ask him to shove his stats up his ass.

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
It’s Monday so I don’t need to tell you the MRO has fined Pickett. And Cotch. Amazing.

• Angry
Feb 25, 2007
Charges laid:

Marlion Pickett
, Richmond, has been charged with Engaging in Rough Conduct against Rhys Mathieson, Brisbane Lions, during the third quarter of the Round 20 match between Richmond and the Brisbane Lions played at the MCG on Sunday 31 July, 2022.

In summary, the player can accept a $3000 sanction with an early plea.

Incident explained:

The Match Review Officer has reviewed the events leading up to Zac Bailey's injury. The Vision from match was inconclusive. The AFL has interviewed Bailey and found that Bailey was unsure if injury was sustained in bump or subsequent contact from Marlion Pickett. No sanction applied.

Trent Cotchin, Richmond, has been charged with Misconduct against Dayne Zorko, Brisbane Lions, during the first quarter of the Round 20 match between Richmond and the Brisbane Lions played at the MCG on Sunday 31 July, 2022.

In summary, the player can accept a $1000 sanction with an early plea.

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Have to admit I was ready to pack it in at half time and go to bed.
Were you ready for a fearsome Sunday arvo nanna nap graystar or was Mrs graystar tempting you with an offer almost to difficult to refuse??

• Haha

T-Shirt Tommy

Have you got the oven on?
Apr 11, 2011
Charges laid:

Marlion Pickett
, Richmond, has been charged with Engaging in Rough Conduct against Rhys Mathieson, Brisbane Lions, during the third quarter of the Round 20 match between Richmond and the Brisbane Lions played at the MCG on Sunday 31 July, 2022.

Incident explained:

The Match Review Officer has reviewed the events leading up to Zac Bailey's injury. The Vision from match was inconclusive. The AFL has interviewed Bailey and found that Bailey was unsure if injury was sustained in bump or subsequent contact from Marlion Pickett. No sanction applied.

Trent Cotchin, Richmond, has been charged with Misconduct against Dayne Zorko, Brisbane Lions, during the first quarter of the Round 20 match between Richmond and the Brisbane Lions played at the MCG on Sunday 31 July, 2022.

And the only reason it's $3000 is that it's an early guilty plea, otherwise it's $5000 as a second offence!

Brodders17

Tiger Legend
Mar 21, 2008
Charges laid:

Marlion Pickett

Incident explained:

It's rubbish that they don't give any explanation about the incidents or show footage. (Not just Richmond's)

Reactions: 3 users