GAME DAY Tigers V Lions | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

GAME DAY Tigers V Lions

immorta

~~we are eternal all this pain is an illusion~~
Mar 31, 2005
Melbourne
The fall has come swiftly. Succession planning (on and off field) must be the priority for the club now.

Reactions: 3 users

Razorgang2

Tiger Matchwinner
Mar 15, 2014
OK, so the coach is done, Jacks rooted, and I have no idea about the game. But, I just wanna see some positives, anything.

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
anyone else still feel like if we can make the 8 we can go all the way?

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

Batchelor Party

Tiger Matchwinner
Mar 25, 2011
USA
Maybe the players organizing the end of season trip clicked on September accidentally because it looks like they have other plans during finals time. Don't want to lose that deposit lads.

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
Poor coaching. Coleman yes Coleman carved us up for a quarter and a half. The coaches took far too long to act on it.

Reactions: 4 users

tigersnake

Tear 'em apart
Sep 10, 2003
Poor coaching. Coleman yes Coleman carved us up for a quarter and a half. The coaches took far too long to act on it.
I don't disagree, but Coleman is a rising star. A gun when he's on, and he's on more than off recently.

Reactions: 1 users

dimmauchamp

Tiger Legend
Apr 1, 2003
3 flags says he's too bad at the match day coaching. And don't give me that Focus on Footy bulldust that all success is down to assistants and all failure is down to Dimma, that is just nutcase whackyland stupidsville.
Dimma has always been a *smile* game day coach thus the club realising it and going out snd grsbbing the best assistants it could get. No coincidence we win flags the moment that happens and the moment they leave we turn to crap on the pitch. I think Dimma is fantastic at building the culture of a club and getting players to believe. On game day though he is clueless. Not saying he had nothing to do with the premierships. Obviously he was a big factor. My point is Dimmas bigggest weakness is and always has been game day coaching. Without the right ppl around him anymore this flaw is now exposed once again

• Dislike

Dev Tiger

Tiger Superstar
Mar 15, 2014
The midfield just needs to be rebuilt. Just haven't drafted well since Matt Clarke has taken over in terms of mids.

We need to trade out for two way runners even if they aren't superstars. We just can't go with them today in or outside of the contest.

tassietiger12

Tiger Rookie
Jun 20, 2011
I know this post was made in zest, but i think there's a whole lot of truth in this post. There is no coincidence that the start of our rot (end of 2020) has coincided with the end of mr and mrs hardwick. The fish rots from the head, and I thoroughly believe the downfall of this dynasty was largely due to this.

This (once) great side i reckon had another 2 flags in it.
What a load of sh.t

eez-up-tiger

Tiger Rookie
Apr 15, 2007
I can just see it , Dimma’s presser.
Look they are a bloody good side , we are disappointed , we know what we have to do , we will learn from this !