GAME DAY Tiges vs How I love ya Swanees | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

GAME DAY Tiges vs How I love ya Swanees

VFL game at Lakeside Oval is the Silhouettes v the Shadows.

Mass confusion whether this game is Lakeside Oval, Albert Park, VIC or in Lakeside Oval, Sydney, NSW ????

Reactions: 1 user
VFL game at Lakeside Oval is the Silhouettes v the Shadows.

Mass confusion whether this game is Lakeside Oval, Albert Park, VIC or in Lakeside Oval, Sydney, NSW ????

Its definitely in Sydney, but gee its hard to watch. From the bad camera angle, to the amount of pitch markings on the field, you cannot figure out depth or position on the field very well.

Its definitely in Sydney, but gee its hard to watch. From the bad camera angle, to the amount of pitch markings on the field, you cannot figure out depth or position on the field very well.
Yep. Couldn't they calculate the position of the sun when installing cameras??

Might have trouble playing at Lakeside Oval in Melbourne, they seem to have a strange rectangular playing surface there now.

This is clearly a big game, we have 4 wins on the trot but not highly ranked opposition. You want to win games against the lower teams and it does build confidence and get the team playing well. But now the test comes. Sydney are a good team, we are missing Balta and Lynch which is not good, but we need to win if we are to be at least threatening in the finals this year.

Hard one to pick, a bit of a question over both teams' form. Just hoping for a competitive game with Richmond winning.

DS

Umpires getting in a bit of practice for tonight’s game by continuing the Richmond bias that doesn’t exist. I’ve just started watching the second half and Sydney have won 6 frees in 7 minutes, at every contested play it’s a Sydney free kick. It’s laughable.

• Angry
Reactions: 1 users
Ryans looking fairly good in the ruck up against Calkum Sinclair.

Mansells playing forward, defensive pressure is good, but he's want to improve his kicking at goal, missed 2 that he should have kicked. Making George look like a gun kick at the moment.

D'Ambrossio very unlucky with the MSD next week, probable dislocated shoulder.

Yep. Couldn't they calculate the position of the sun when installing cameras??
The low camera position at the SCG also I don't like. I like a higher position. Apparently the SCG is very wide but you cant tell that from the usual vision.

Not watching VFL but Ben Miller 21 disposals early in the last sounds like a continuance of some recent very good form.

Not watching VFL but Ben Miller 21 disposals early in the last sounds like a continuance of some recent very good form.
from what i have seen he is doing well but the ball has lived in our D50

Is it midnight in Sydney already? Can't see anything!!......hang on, the Sun just returned..... :mhihi

Umpires getting in a bit of practice for tonight’s game by continuing the Richmond bias that doesn’t exist. I’ve just started watching the second half and Sydney have won 6 frees in 7 minutes, at every contested play it’s a Sydney free kick. It’s laughable.
Looks like. These VFL flogs will pass the baton to the AFL flogs tonight.

"Holding the ball, Sydney!"
"Dangerous tackle, Sydney!"
"Holding the man, Sydney!"
"Deliberate, Sydney!"
"Push in the back, Sydney!"
"Any free kick, Sydney!"

Reactions: 2 users
Miller was probably our best.. couple of bad turnovers but the game was riddled with them. Dow pretty good too. Sonsie started well but faded…. Mansell ok up fwd but missed two sitters.