GAME DAY Tiges vs How I love ya Swanees | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

GAME DAY Tiges vs How I love ya Swanees

I think we've got enough dour stoppers to keep their forward line under wraps, including Heeney. The issue is where our goals will come from. We'll need a couple of Shai and Dusty, and hopefully George can get his hands onto the footy early on.

I reckon we'll scrape over the line by a goal.
MOJU - 5 :))

Heard that Pickett is out, Ralphsmith in and Cumberland sub. Anyone else hear this?

Reactions: 1 user
Not confident. We struggle against teams who move it with precision through the corridor which is the swans’ MO.

If we make sure we block off the corridor we can win but we struggled against the Hawks who play that way.

SEN just interviewed Tom Harley.... It's becoming so tiresome these questions about Dustin Martin. .
Can you fit him ?.... will you give up 3 first rounders? Will you give up 2 first rounders?

Once that reaches a dead end, when Harley hangs up they move on to the machinations of getting him to GWS... .... we'll need to pay half his wage so they can have him apparently!

How's about we offer to hire a private jet to get him there! That should get it done:rolleyes:

SEN just interviewed Tom Harley.... It's becoming so tiresome these questions about Dustin Martin. .
Can you fit him ?.... will you give up 3 first rounders? Will you give up 2 first rounders?

Once that reaches a dead end, when Harley hangs up they move on to the machinations of getting him to GWS... .... we'll need to pay half his wage so they can have him apparently!

How's about we offer to hire a private jet to get him there! That should get it done:rolleyes:

How about we hire a private jet, load these useless AFL journos into it, fly them out over Sydney Harbour & jettison the useless flogs.

The world would be a much better place.

Reactions: 1 users