GAMEDAY: PF 2020 Port v Rich | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • If you are having trouble logging in to the forum please contact admin@puntroadend.com // When reseting your password or awaiting confirmation please check your junk/spam emails.
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

GAMEDAY: PF 2020 Port v Rich

tigersnake

Tear 'em apart
Sep 10, 2003
Good on him. Glad to see Port has at least one supporter with some decorum.

The port supporters were mostly pretty good, had a fair few come up and say congratulations when I was celebrating after at pubs. Had a couple scream at me that the umps had robbed them walking out of the ground, but vast majority fine, thank christ!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6 users

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
The port supporters were mostly pretty good, had a fair few come up and say congratulations when I was celebrating after at pubs. Had a couple scream at me that the umps had robbed them walking out of the ground, but vast majority fine, thank christ!
Good to hear Snake. I know 2 Port supporters; both work colleagues. Both are good guys but I’ve yet to hear from either one of them ha ha.

And good on you for getting to witness a famous finals win.

Reactions: 1 user

TigerMad

All for one and one for all
Dec 18, 2002
The port supporters were mostly pretty good, had a fair few come up and say congratulations when I was celebrating after at pubs.

Slow down Tiger ...........can you please explain the local customs to us Melbournites?........What's a pub?

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

LeeToRainesToRoach

Tiger Legend
Jun 4, 2006
Melbourne
I found it - it was about 3:30 to go in the last, close to the boundary line, Cotch stuck a leg out at Hartlett as he was going by.
Sneaky. Cotchin was cooked - just prior, he lay on the ground craning his head around watching Pickett circle him with the ball.

Broad maybe a tad lucky not to get done for deliberate just after. Cancelled out by the mark paid to Houston on the wing where Dusty clearly had the first grab!

Reactions: 1 user

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
I found it - it was about 3:30 to go in the last, close to the boundary line, Cotch stuck a leg out at Hartlett as he was going by.
Farcical, Cotch was going one way then Hartlett switches, Cotch body tries to change momentum. As LTRTR said, Christian has clearly pored over the footage in slo mo to find this joke.

Attachments

• B7921176-2B69-4187-8DF9-D9EF973415AF.jpeg
    B7921176-2B69-4187-8DF9-D9EF973415AF.jpeg
    253.7 KB · Views: 29
  • Angry
Reactions: 2 users

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Anyway, I’ve missed the media lynching of Peter Ladhams after his hit on Noah. I hope Peter is ok, being called a dog, headline news, all the hysteria he must’ve copped. Terrible time.

Reactions: 2 users

Quickdraw

End of the drought
Jun 8, 2013
Swept under the carpet? If that was Lynch he would already be sitting in the electric chair hearing his last rites
Peter Ladhams, Port Adelaide, has been charged with Striking Noah Balta, Richmond, during the first quarter of the Preliminary Final between Port Adelaide and Richmond, played at Adelaide Oval on Friday October 16.

In summary he can accept a $1000 sanction with an early plea.

Based on the available evidence, the incident was assessed as Intentional Conduct, Low Impact and Body Contact. The incident was classified as a $1500 sanction as a first offence. The player can accept a $1000 sanction with an early plea.

Brodders17

Tiger Legend
Mar 21, 2008
Anyway, I’ve missed the media lynching of Peter Ladhams after his hit on Noah. I hope Peter is ok, being called a dog, headline news, all the hysteria he must’ve copped. Terrible time.
In fairness it has been drowned about by the fuss about Dangerfield staging. Havent seen how much he was fined, but im sure it was big.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Tigerhealer

I'm a llama!
Sep 7, 2003

They have certainly changed since the West Lake games, they were the most feral i encountered

there's footage i got sent on messenger showing the Tigers heading down the race and getting abuse by the port ferals on friday night ,id post it but im not sure how to get on here?

Back In the mid 2000's i was a trainer, in a game against port, i had some clown paying out on me , i could only hear the prick, i couldn't find him amongst the mullet heads,
every time i was running back to my seat, he would let fly with abuse, it took until midway through the 2nd quarter before i spotted him, i ran straight to him and gave it to him , he literally froze!
After the game i told the head trainer about that idiot, turns out the head trainer was copping abuse the whole time too and got fed up with it, he squirted them with water lol
he got a warning off the AFL lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users

BrisTiger24

Chimp's Love of the Tiger
Oct 16, 2003
Brisbane
Peter Ladhams, Port Adelaide, has been charged with Striking Noah Balta, Richmond, during the first quarter of the Preliminary Final between Port Adelaide and Richmond, played at Adelaide Oval on Friday October 16.

In summary he can accept a $1000 sanction with an early plea.

Based on the available evidence, the incident was assessed as Intentional Conduct, Low Impact and Body Contact. The incident was classified as a $1500 sanction as a first offence. The player can accept a $1000 sanction with an early plea.

Did he get him partially in the plums? Low impact there is actually very painful!

Reactions: 1 users

KnightersRevenge

Baby Knighters is on board.
Aug 21, 2007
Ireland
Not enough Dave love on here. Took the ruck work in his stride and even won a few. Was useful and even innovative at times. Loved me some DLTLD.

• Love
Reactions: 10 users

taztiger4

Shovelheads- Keeping hipsters off Harley's
Jul 13, 2005
Richmond Victoria
Coaches vote
10 Dustin Martin (RICH)
6 Toby Nankervis (RICH)
4 Dan Houston (PORT)
3 Trent Cotchin (RICH)
3 Kane Lambert (RICH)