General Trade Discussion 2022 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

General Trade Discussion 2022

davidc0055

Tiger Matchwinner
May 23, 2011
Why has McCartney stated it would be sad losing Bruhn but not the same on Hop & Taz?
He was referring to the short amount of time Bruhn was at the club, and that perhaps the early draft picks should be contracted for longer than the current two years. Hopper and Taranto both extended their initial contracts at GWS.

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
So you can listen to AFL Trade Radio at anytime during the day, which of the below Line-ups would you choose to get your hour fix?, I'm thinking maybe the 12pm Riley Beveridge and Cal Twomey may be best?, although most on PRE would go Kane Cornes and Matthew Lloyd :)

Who's on and when

7am AEST: Kane Cornes and Matthew Lloyd
9am AEST: Cam Luke and Josh Jenkins / Adam Cooney
11am AEST: Sarah Olle and Josh Gabelich
12pm AEST: Riley Beveridge and Cal Twomey
1pm AEST: Sam Edmund and Brenton Sanderson / Brendon Goddard
3pm AEST: Damian Barrett, Stephen Silvagni and David Noble / Matthew Rendell
6pm AEST: Sam Hargreaves and Matthew Rendell
Silivagni sounds like a Barney from the Flintstones :rotfl1

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Here’s a thought ( Ding) how about we keep Soldo and offer up Miller , improved player and GWS are crying out for key defenders/ruck aspart of the Timmy an Hop trade

artball

labels are for canned food
Jul 30, 2013
So you can listen to AFL Trade Radio at anytime during the day, which of the below Line-ups would you choose to get your hour fix?, I'm thinking maybe the 12pm Riley Beveridge and Cal Twomey may be best?, although most on PRE would go Kane Cornes and Matthew Lloyd :)

Who's on and when

7am AEST: Kane Cornes and Matthew Lloyd
9am AEST: Cam Luke and Josh Jenkins / Adam Cooney
11am AEST: Sarah Olle and Josh Gabelich
12pm AEST: Riley Beveridge and Cal Twomey
1pm AEST: Sam Edmund and Brenton Sanderson / Brendon Goddard
3pm AEST: Damian Barrett, Stephen Silvagni and David Noble / Matthew Rendell
6pm AEST: Sam Hargreaves and Matthew Rendell
7 steps to curing insomnia.. but yes Ceasar, the Beveridge/Twomey hour probably the most tolerable ...

Reactions: 1 user

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
Degoey had told Collingwood to stick the 'clauses' in his contract up there asses.
He is NOT signing with clauses
He wants 800k 5 yrs no Clauses

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
He was never going to sign a contract with clauses attached.
Collingwood played the big tough club
Now they will look like dks if they back peddle.
Let's make a move

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Who plays second ruck then?
I think Biggy can be better in that role , however it’s more I think we need to keep 2 genuine rucks on the list , I’m not sure how long Nank can go on and he generally gets beat in the centre hit outs , Soldo is our only beast of a ruckman and though we have to give up something to get something I’d rather keep a genuine ruck type like Soldo then a Miller type

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Two reasons only why Collingwood are trying to offload Grundy who not long ago was the league's most dominant ruck

1 - He's on too much money going forward.

2 - He's on too much money going forward and has a physical issue that is likely to be a hinderance,

McGone. Hill, Frampton the Pies are going money ball and are all in for RFC 2.0.

They are backing Leppitsch to ,make a defender out of Frampton.

They dont like spending draft picks on talls. Mihocek, Roughead, Krueger. now Frampton are testimony to that.

WesternTiger

Tiger Legend
Nov 7, 2004
Interesting comment on the Real Footy podcast yesterday that Geelong pulled out of the Hopper negotiations because his asking price would make him the second-highest paid player at the Cats. Gelong were concerned with the effect on club culture where most players are paid under their market value. Jake Niall made the observation that the structuring of player payments is more important than draft picks.
Yeah I call bs!

Reactions: 1 users

mad_tiggy911

Tiger Legend
Mar 30, 2009
Our most important recruit is the system we play next year. We must play to our strengths as well as tighten up that backline and all ground team defence.