Grand Final Team | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Grand Final Team

The question is, does Ross have graham’s Running power?
Unlikely, however he will be able to do the work in tight which will be crucial against the Giants , tough call to make on Graham as its most likely his shoulder will pop again

Reactions: 1 user
I’d bring in Townsend for Graham. He can soften a few GWS players also. Particularly De Boer when he hard tags someone

I’d also bring in Balta for Broad. We need some key defence insurance with all of Cameron, Finlayson and Himmelberg

Confirmed Lids won’t be making a come back.
Ward and Cogs, very unlikely to play.

Kanes Cornes reckons Jack isn’t a big loss. Stock standard player, easy to replace.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Stack withdrawn from today’s game, probably says he’s in for next week?
I'm excited if Stack is genuinely ready to come in. Still reckon he is second most talented player on our list after Dusty.

No chance now.
He’ll need at least half a game before the GF for match fitness.
Reckon his been scratched
I agree. The grand final, we get one shot at it, we can't have romantic ideas, we need fit personnel. I can't see Stack in if he has no game time since injury.

Looks like Ross most likely if Graham doesn't get up. KMac covers Broad maybe.

Reactions: 1 user
Pickett ain’t such a crazy notion folks, particularly if he plays well today.

Imagine how it would thrill the boys and give the team even more electricity on the day.