Grand Final Team | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Grand Final Team

Another thread ruined by a *smile*.

How’s your mail on Stack missing the VFL GF? Sounds like your really on the money

Change your username name to Missing Link.

Another thread ruined by a *******.

How’s your mail on Stack missing the VFL GF? Sounds like your really on the money

You're just being rude and insulting and offensive, like 99% of your posts.
Learn some civility KK
I suppose you're going to call me "as sharp as a bowling ball" AGAIN??

Reactions: 1 users
Our game plan requires gut running for longer than the opposition. That's why Ellis gets a game. We need the best endurance athletes possible ins that fit the needs. I expect K-Mac is in the mix for Broad if he's out - especially against Pies small forward line. I would expect Ross for Graham. Having said all that we had a lot of blokes down last night - some X-factor from Stack or Pickett would not go astray! Great problems to have... because WE ARE IN ANOTHER GRAND FINAL!!!!!

Another thread ruined by a *******.

Hypocrite. You and your appalling negative postings should embarrass you...but I know they won’t.

Reactions: 2 users
I’m at ease trusting the coaches in whatever they decide.

It would sure be exciting to see Stack selected though, and dare I say it... Rance for Broad

Massive considerations.

Do we let the Emergencies from last night all run around tomorrow and hope with the likes of KMac, Stack that they all get through the VFL Grand Final unscathed then go from there.....

Personally, I'd say let them all play

Reactions: 1 user
Massive considerations.

Do we let the Emergencies from last night all run around tomorrow and hope with the likes of KMac, Stack that they all get through the VFL Grand Final unscathed then go from there.....

Personally, I'd say let them all play
On a brighter side, Ellis played well!

• Love
People have been calling KMac to be picked the last 10 weeks. He ain't getting a game. He's done. His VFL form does not warrant it. On another note I found it interesting that Nanks played 60% game time and Soldo only 55%. Soldo had 23 hitouts but only 2 to advantage. Nanks had 11 and 2 to advantage Teamwise Tigers had 34 hitouts and 4 to advantage, Geelong had 32 and 12 to advantage - alot of those were in the 1st half.

A lot of talk about holding back players from the VFL game. Wouldn’t it be better to let them all play , with the knowledge that if you play well there is a chance you might step up to the big game next week. 6 day break is not a concern.

I love the bloke but I’m worried about Nank. He is really struggling in my opinion. I’m not sure we can play him in the GF. Still we need support for Soldo to take on Grundy and as much as Nank’s form is a concern I’m not sure Chol or Balta are ready for that yet.

A lot of talk about holding back players from the VFL game. Wouldn’t it be better to let them all play , with the knowledge that if you play well there is a chance you might step up to the big game next week. 6 day break is not a concern.
I feel the same way. At least let them have 3/4 each.

Thinking that K Mackfor Broad and Ross for Graham would be the most likely if necessary. Nank did look lumbering though - and that was compared with Soldo.

Every week someone suggests Pickett will play. Lol, just lol.

Ross or McIntosh will replace Graham. I'm tipping McIntosh because he's more like for like. A big game in the VFL could be decisive. Broad will play IMO.

For what it's worth being reported on Fox that Balmey has said all will play VFL but on reduced minutes. ... reckon that sounds about right.

Our game plan requires gut running for longer than the opposition. That's why Ellis gets a game. We need the best endurance athletes possible ins that fit the needs. I expect K-Mac is in the mix for Broad if he's out - especially against Pies small forward line. I would expect Ross for Graham. Having said all that we had a lot of blokes down last night - some X-factor from Stack or Pickett would not go astray! Great problems to have... because WE ARE IN ANOTHER GRAND FINAL!!!!!

Yeah, KMac hasn't been in good form but must be a chance as our game relies on a lot of running.

I reckon Ross for Graham. If Broad is out, well, let's have a look at the VFL Grand Final and see who performs. Stack did very well on debut so he can play first game in, and Pickett could debut well if picked (although I can't see them choosing Pickett). X factor would be nice, but I reckon we should see some improvement amongst a few who were not so great last night, lot's of upside, hopefully our best footy is a week ahead of us.

The very fact we have choices is a testament to where our club is now. We also have the luxury of trying players in a Grand Final at VFL level.

Let's go, we have a massive opportunity next week.

DS

Cold again!! So far just 16deg. Wasn't the 1980 GF all cloudy and cold?

Bloody hell what a difference this is from 4 years ago when summer and hot weather started in early Sept.

I love the bloke but I’m worried about Nank. He is really struggling in my opinion. I’m not sure we can play him in the GF. Still we need support for Soldo to take on Grundy and as much as Nank’s form is a concern I’m not sure Chol or Balta are ready for that yet.
Doesn't look like Grundy will be a factor. Can they beat Mummy?

• Love