Hardwick | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Hardwick

daniel30

Tiger Superstar
Jun 14, 2010
IF Dimma was involved with this woman as far back as 2019, then it clearly has had no impact on his coaching or the playing group.
We have won 2 glorious Premierships in this time frame.
The tabloid footy media parasites are just stirring up crap as usual.
Like I said it's a personal matter simple as that it's the media bringing the club into it rubbish like disarray etc garbage.Players and staff are employed in there proffesional role to do there job not involve themselves in personal matters.

Reactions: 1 user

FistFullOfDollars

Tiger Rookie
Dec 16, 2009
Why isn't Capt doing the presser.
Reasonable question.

Maybe because they want the press conference to focus on what's important and not dimmas love life, gossip/she said he said then she said?

Riewoldt has historically done a lot of media for the club so I don't see why it's an issue.

As others have said, let this story die from a lack of oxygen and let's move on to talk of how we're planning our Threepeat.

Reactions: 2 users

tigers80

Tiger Legend
Jul 7, 2004
If he did all the questions would be about brookes social media
Perhaps one or two after it was batted away the 2nd time the reporters would get the message.
I think it's a pertinent question and if you wanted to show solidarity then coach and Capt together sends a more powerful message.
Perhaps I'm reading too much into it.

Reactions: 1 users

tigers80

Tiger Legend
Jul 7, 2004
Maybe because they want the press conference to focus on what's important and not dimmas love life, gossip/she said he said then she said?

Riewoldt has historically done a lot of media for the club so I don't see why it's an issue.

As others have said, let this story die from a lack of oxygen and let's move on to talk of how we're planning our Threepeat.
I agree re: story needs to die.
It seems to have gone quiet in the revelations front.
At this time.

Reactions: 1 user
Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
Perhaps one or two after it was batted away the 2nd time the reporters would get the message.
I think it's a pertinent question and if you wanted to show solidarity then coach and Capt together sends a more powerful message.
Perhaps I'm reading too much into it.
Agree. I'd like to see solidarity. If there's nothing to it then there's no issue.

Reactions: 1 users

ToraToraTora

Two outta three ain't bad.
Mar 21, 2005
QLD
So its Jack tomorrow right? Supposedly. So ya come out, when the first Dimma qn comes, you answer it politely without giving anyhting away at all, when the next one comes, its yeah Id like to talk footy please, if they keep coming you give one warning, then you drop mic. See ya.

Reactions: 2 users
Feb 25, 2007
Seriously to all the oppo supporters chomping at the bit hoping/thinking dimma was gone, GAGF
Most of us knew he was fine, the club came out and said he hadn't gone against club policies, but that wasn't enough for some, hence the wild rumours floating around that he had been sacked.

So just to clarify and as expected, Dimma back at the helm at training and I for one couldn't be happier.

AFL: https://www.afl.com.au/news/540066/-it-s-obviously-sad-jack-backs-hardwick-amid-marriage-break-up
THE AGE: https://www.theage.com.au/sport/afl...ect-tigers-says-riewoldt-20210111-p56t4e.html

• Love
Reactions: 9 users

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
Before we start this interview i would pre-empt any questions by saying its a personal matter.
We players are not going to make any comment.

Next question.
Having just read the transcript of Jack's press con.... I reckon he's handled it pretty well.... better to get it over and done with imo, otherwise they'll just do it to death everytime anyone fronts up.
Come such a long way has Jack, and the club as a whole.

Reactions: 6 users