Indigenous Voice Yes or No? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Indigenous Voice Yes or No?

How will you vote in referendum?

• Yes

Votes: 88 54.0%
  • No

Votes: 30 18.4%
  • Probably yes

Votes: 16 9.8%
  • Probably no

Votes: 15 9.2%
  • Dont know

Votes: 14 8.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oh Ant you are so articulate.

I do ok but you give me very limited material to work with.

Maybe you can come up with a better reason against the Voice than "in the Olden Days the darkies knew their place" and then we can have a real discussion.

Reactions: 1 users
Gotta a inclination all you Yes'ers graduated from St Albans Primary but not with Distinctions.

Of course indigenous Australians didn’t exist back then in the good old days did they? Not officially
We knew how to deal with the black fellas in the good old days
Yep, them were the days. The early explorers chained them up and used them as slaves to find water, stations used them up as unpaid workers and rooted their women.
The no voters haven't got a problem with that though. Like minded people like them didn't even consider them to be human beings.
It wasn't until the 1967 referendum that they were recognised as people.

LOL The ABC
Actually no. It is a booklet produced by two private citizens, the interview was on the ABC.
As Virginia Trioli said, if someone wants to produce a similar booklet for the no vote she will interview them as well. Problem is that the case for no would be on the back of a post it note

Yep, them were the days. The early explorers chained them up and used them as slaves to find water, stations used them up as unpaid workers and rooted their women.
The no voters haven't got a problem with that though. Like minded people like them didn't even consider them to be human beings.
It wasn't until the 1967 referendum that they were recognised as people.

Got a "No" argument?

• Haha
Geez, I didn't know the decrepit old right wingers at Quadrant still existed. Time passed them by in the 50s . . . the 1850s that is.

DS

I do ok but you give me very limited material to work with.

Maybe you can come up with a better reason against the Voice than "in the Olden Days the darkies knew their place" and then we can have a real discussion.
I will send some in Braille

I see Albo dubbed us Nay's 'Chicken Littles of The Past ". His speech writer must have gone to St Albans Primary with him .. Wonder if his name is Ant if not Baloo.

I see Albo dubbed us Nay's 'Chicken Littles of The Past ". His speech writer must have gone to St Albans Primary with him .. Wonder if his name is Ant if not Baloo.

Have you got even one intelligent thing to say about the Voice proposal, or are you just going to stick to this kind of childish BS?