Indigenous Voice Yes or No? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Indigenous Voice Yes or No?

How will you vote in referendum?

• Yes

Votes: 88 54.0%
  • No

Votes: 30 18.4%
  • Probably yes

Votes: 16 9.8%
  • Probably no

Votes: 15 9.2%
  • Dont know

Votes: 14 8.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tigaman

Tiger Champion
May 23, 2010
It's a non-sensical question. Most races across the world have a majority of O Type blood. Indigenous blood is the same as your blood. Surely you're not that ignorant or racist that you still believe you have different blood to indigenous people.
Thank you Baloo. I am now on my way to Centrelink to register as my Blood is same as Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islanders. By the way Baloo see Yea vote is dropping like a lead balloon with only NSW & Vic getting across the line.

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
Got to answer this myself ......no White person with mixed Indigenous blood exists because He/She has only one choice & that is the question " Are you of Aboriginal & Torres Strait Heritage ". When they tick Yes it is then established they are of Aboriginal or Torres Strait heritage but never White heritage with mixed blood.

talking to yourself now Tiga?

Tigaman

Tiger Champion
May 23, 2010
Yes indeed as your lot have run out of steam. Now tell our readers how " Jacky from Cue, Lily from Swan Hill, Harry from Tennant Creek , Nellie from Biloela ,Mary from Devonport , Johnny from Bourke & Mary Mary from Qourn are going to benefit from having a Voice in the Australian Parliament " ?. Is it going to fill thier pockets with Gold or Bulldust ?.

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
I think you're confusing "running out of steam" for boredom.

Tigaman

Tiger Champion
May 23, 2010
Heard this on the grape vine A Indigenous Land Tax will be proposed by the Voice if Yes wins the Voice Constituition vote later this year. This Tax will be administered to all non Indigenous land owners in Australia. The Tax will not be collected by a Office in Canberra but by your local Council in your annual rates .The spoils will then be distributed to the local Indigenous persons in such Councls domain.

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
On your referendum ballot paper you can cross out "The Voice" and write in "The Grapevine", then vote yes.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
Heard this on the grape vine A Indigenous Land Tax will be proposed by the Voice if Yes wins the Voice Constituition vote later this year. This Tax will be administered to all non Indigenous land owners in Australia. The Tax will not be collected by a Office in Canberra but by your local Council in your annual rates .The spoils will then be distributed to the local Indigenous persons in such Councls domain.

F Me where do you get this crap?

DS

Reactions: 1 user

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
It was some RWNJ party, oh, no, wait a minute, it was some radio station in WA.

In other words, you just made it up.

DS

Brodders17

Tiger Legend
Mar 21, 2008
It was some RWNJ party, oh, no, wait a minute, it was some radio station in WA.

In other words, you just made it up.

DS
Made it up? Tiga clearly stated it was from talk back radio, and still you don't believe him?
Personally I can't think of a more reputable source.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users