Ivan Soldo | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Ivan Soldo

Giardiasis

Tiger Legend
Apr 20, 2009
Brisbane
Great that he kicked that tough goal but missing the sitter hurts more. He wasn't alone there though. Cotchin, Rioli and Caddy also missed very easy shots.

Doesn't seem to hold his ground well enough for such a heavy unit.

nikolasmia

Tiger Superstar
Sep 3, 2007
on todays performance he should be elevated onto the senior list.

Will just keep on getting better

mad_tiggy911

Tiger Legend
Mar 30, 2009
Can he improve his speed? Looked ok after the first couple touches but is a bit of a dinosaur.

Barnzy

What about me?
Mar 6, 2009
UKTiger said:
I believe there is something there but has a way to go yet. Another season at VFL and maybe try again

I saw it differently. Way better than expected for mine. 7 touches, 4 marks and 1 goal 2 in 22% game time.

Promote. Back up for Nankervis.

Hampson and Ivan Snr to never play again. Both off the list at years end.

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
TigerForce said:
Besides height, I can't see anything in this bloke.

7 disposals and 1 goal 2 behinds, 4 marks, 4 hitouts, in 22% game time. You have to have some hope just on that basis.

BillyJean17

Tiger Champion
Jul 27, 2009
melbourne
Couple of very good marks , 1g 2 . , played less than 1/4 , I wish to heck he played earlier jLT , I reckon he s not far off , I m Impressed

lamb22

Tiger Legend
Jan 29, 2005
I've tracked this bloke for two years and gave him little chance. The improvement in his game sense and marking huge in the intra club and his admittedly short hit out in JLT 3 is fairly impressive. Is he near his ceiling or does he have more gears?

You'd have to think he was chance to be promoted as we only really have Griff as back up to Nank.

Tigerfan

Roar Power
Apr 28, 2004
Gold Coast (SE - QLD).
lamb22 said:
I've tracked this bloke for two years and gave him little chance. The improvement in his game sense and marking huge in the intra club and his admittedly short hit out in JLT 3 is fairly impressive. Is he near his ceiling or does he have more gears?

You'd have to think he was chance to be promoted as we only really have Griff as back up to Nank.

He can only benefit from it.
He's ahead of schedule for mine and hasn't got to the top of his talent yet.

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
The big Giraffe appears to be coming along ok, very handy kid to have on the rookie list( like using a rookie pick on a young ruck) . His game nous looks to have come along way....long way to go but defiantly heading in the right direction

BillyJean17

Tiger Champion
Jul 27, 2009
melbourne
In his 20minutes on the ground (22%) game time , he had 7 possies 4 mRks and 1g 2 , yeah I saw nothing in him, super awkward ::)

Rfc4Ever

Tiger Legend
Oct 5, 2007
Apart from his first couple touches he did well with limited gametime.

If Hampson is on the LTIL I don't think we have much choice - needs to be elevated.

Maric should only play seniors as a last possible resort.

Tigermad2005

Tiger Legend
Aug 18, 2004
Ballarat
Spoke to him about getting on the list at the B&F last year he was not happy with still be left as a rookie. The way he spoke it will be only a matter of time before he believes he will be place on the list. The kid will be a good ruck for us this year..

Sintiger

Tiger Legend
Aug 11, 2010
Camberwell
Tough crowd. Kid is coming along nicely for someone who hardly played footy and wasn't even TAC level 3 years ago.

Rucks come into their prime at 24-25.

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
He wasn't bad at all. Certainly improved from last season. Nice how he milked the 50 from the late but slight contact Grundy made on him.

MB78

I can have my cake and eat it too
Sep 8, 2009
Sintiger said:
Tough crowd. Kid is coming along nicely for someone who hardly played footy and wasn't even TAC level 3 years ago.

Rucks come into their prime at 24-25.

I'm very hopeful and that's where I'm at. Still major development left in him.