Jack Riewoldt [Merged] | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Jack Riewoldt [Merged]

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
gutfull said:
Can anyone tell me how far Grigg is off playing a game of footy ?.

How long is a piece of string, and i am not being a smart ass, he is not running at full pace and not kicking the footy yet.

E

easy_tiger

going only off the stats (one of the watchers hopefully expands)

Bolton comes in for Jack.

when his confidence comes, his probably the most like for like we have.

Caddy, Lynch and $hai can do 85% of what Jack and Caddy have done the last 2 years I reckon.

which, to the acute optimist, means we win by 25 points instead of 30.

Of course we'd need to deduct a further 4 goals for Rance,

but Vlastuin, Grimes and Stackman filled that void a month ago.

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
RICHO_12 said:
When Jack feels comfortable playing 2nd fiddle to Lynch and letting him fly for the bi g marks is when we’ll see their best.

Lynch’s mark & goal Wed night happened after Jack deliberately sucked 2 defenders with him when he ran under the ball and left Tom out the back.

Was a thing of beauty.

Yeah, I saw that, was great. Other teams will look at that and wonder what to do, is Jack leading us astray or going for a mark?

DS

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
caesar said:
How long is a piece of string, and i am not being a smart ass, he is not running at full pace and not kicking the footy yet.

I’m sorry to announce Grigg has come to the end.
He will be honoured into the AFL’s Hall of Fame

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
Earliest we will see Jack is immediately after the Bye according to Burge so that is the full 8 weeks and that would be if everything went to plan, I reckon this injury involves some uncertainty.

Cotch probably a minimum of 4 weeks away too.

mad_tiggy911

Tiger Legend
Mar 30, 2009
Probably payback for trying to be smart and making them all get out of bed.

Wasn't even worth a *smile* fine.

Corrupt organisation.

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
Jack confirmed on 360 that he has a Grade 3 tear, which is as high as you can get.