Jack Riewoldt [Merged] | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Jack Riewoldt [Merged]

He flew for a massive pack mark late in the game, similar to the one where he got injured against Melbourne, but this time it was an opposition player who got hurt. Reckon he's playing a little within himself physically, but has another gear there if he needs to call on it.

Reactions: 1 users
It was highlighted in an article that in the last few minutes of the game Reiwoldt was influential in creating or kicking THREE goals. Clearly his smarts, leadership and experience was instrumental in getting us over the line. These are the times that win you finals and when guys like Reiwoldt step up where other guys like Tex Walker don't. Reiwoldt played a solid game in conditions that typically shouldn't suit a tall player. Same can said for Lynch. We are so lucky to have two gun forwards who can actually influence a game at ground level in poor conditions.

Reactions: 4 users
Apologies if mentioned earlier, Jack was interviewed in the rooms post match on Fox and amongst the various comments he made was that due to his own year being interrupted by injury he saw himself as an understudy to Tom Lynch.

I took that as Jack pumping him up at any opportunity so Tommy really feels the love. His legend continues to grow!

Btw.... Lot of people think he loves the sound of his own voice, but Jacks analysis of the game is as you'd expect for a bloke whose ability to think ahead of most others on the field would be.

Puts to shame a lot of the ex player numbsculls rattling off champion data *smile* fed to them by a weedy little nerd sitting at a laptop :(

Reactions: 1 user
Jack's interview after the game was quite touching. You could hear the emotion in his voice as he spoke about Graham's effort tonight and the fact he will probably miss next year.

Hope he's ok, didn't seem as lively as he normally does.

Jack's interview after the game was quite touching. You could hear the emotion in his voice as he spoke about Graham's effort tonight and the fact he will probably miss next year.

Hope he's ok, didn't seem as lively as he normally does.
Huh? Miss next year?

Not a good game.... I'd be close to label horrible... but was 2 sec off decision making pace needed

I think jack at most has another year in him if that.. Just looked so out of touch tonigt. Seriously in decline but hope he has one last game in him.

I think jack at most has another year in him if that.. Just looked so out of touch tonigt. Seriously in decline but hope he has one last game in him.
Missed 3 he should have kicked. 2.1 or 3.0 and he’s one of our better players. Plus that sublime tap to dusty

Dominated Round 23 against a top team. Maybe managing that PCL?

Several years left, jumping the gun a bit above.

Had a bad game but it was mostly decision making and skill execution. Backing him to bounce back.

Reactions: 1 user
1 great overhead tap.

Doesn't have too many bad ones does Jack so he'll be in Norm Smith form next week

Reactions: 5 users
His shocker tonight is the best result.

Better tonight then next week.

He'll be up and about next week.

Reactions: 5 users
He wasn’t as bad as people think.
His set up of the forwards line helped lynch with one on one’s.
Should’ve kicked at least 2.
Hopefully next week he fires