Jack Riewoldt [Merged] | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Jack Riewoldt [Merged]

IanG

Tiger Legend
Sep 27, 2004
Melbourne
He's literally gained 20m on his kicks based on last night, where the hell did that come from. Just awesome to see his kicking like it was 10 years ago.

Reactions: 1 users

LeeToRainesToRoach

Tiger Legend
Jun 4, 2006
Melbourne
Seems to be kicking further.
Kicks to the city end seemed to travel further. Rioli kicked one from 50 seemingly effortlessly, and Carlton supporters were amazed that Plowman kicked a long goal to that end. Then there was Pittonet and Saad running under the ball for Lynch and Martin to mark and goal.

BrisTiger24

Out: Chimp In: Camel
Oct 16, 2003
Brisbane
I admit I was worried about Jack last year. Didn't look right. Easy to think time had caught up with him. But, he's a new player this year. Back to his old self, doing the team things but also kicking goals. Nice to have you back Jack!

Reactions: 1 user

kiwitiger

Go the AllBlacks, the Storm , and the Tigers.
Jul 28, 2004
When he is on , a beautiful kick of the ball .

like to see the stats ,if there is any , or maybe ive imagined it ,

but im sure he is a much better kick the latter the game gets ,

im guessing his conversion rate is much better in the 4th quarter than the first .

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Not sure his playing great , however he’s kicking goals and that’s all you can ask from your forward flanker

bairdy380

Beer friend me good...
Dec 9, 2004
Making space was on today.... chasing and harassing... maybe it was too hot in the sun, wasn’t his go to today

Reactions: 1 user