Jack Riewoldt [Merged] | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Jack Riewoldt [Merged]

Tbh I think he’d move on with next stage of life that’ll be media , already does TAS SEN breakfast show
Spot on, BowdenJoel.
Ironic too. (that he goes down the media path!)
Especially when you recall a young Jackmond jumping the fence and running towards Richmond station all those years ago to avoid the media.:mhihi
What a ripper.
Love The Jackmond!

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
No it will come down to the club. If we get a forward in this years trade period then Jack will get the tap on the shoulder.
There's probably a few factors, whether we make the finals, whether Cotchin goes around again, what Dusty does. Don't want to lose too many experienced players.

Reactions: 1 user
There's probably a few factors, whether we make the finals, whether Cotchin goes around again, what Dusty does. Don't want to lose too many experienced players.
Cotch and JR8 need to go again next year.

Edwards Caddy and lambert already likely to be gone plus Martyn and probably RCD and Parker and Aarts.

Reactions: 4 users
Not sure why others here want JR to retire? It is bloody hard to find forward types like Jack.He is smart,can still take a great mark(if not held and strangled beforehand).kicks goals,and is passionate about the club.There have been many players that have played well into their thirties . IMO far more reliable than Lynchy ATM.Put Bauer and Cumberland in pockets next to him this week and let him mentor them.On site apprenticeships.Win/win.

Reactions: 1 users
Not sure why others here want JR to retire? It is bloody hard to find forward types like Jack.He is smart,can still take a great mark(if not held and strangled beforehand).kicks goals,and is passionate about the club.There have been many players that have played well into their thirties . IMO far more reliable than Lynchy ATM.Put Bauer and Cumberland in pockets next to him this week and let him mentor them.On site apprenticeships.Win/win.
Agreed.

Jack is still relevant and is proving more durable than Tom.

I was in the opposite pocket unfortunately. I put off Holman but bloody Day marked his kick about 3cm inside the boundary before passing to Anderson.
Poor effort.
You had 25 seconds, from the time Anderson marked it, to run around to the other pocket.
Putting the pie down and skulling the beer, by my calculations you would have had a comfortable 15 seconds left to sprint to the opposite pocket to contribute to the team.
And here I was thinking George cost us the game.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Jack was seen on a flight to Adelaide earlier in the week. No idea why, interview for a coaching role perhaps or just craving a pie floater

600 years old manages about 10 shots at goal, loses game off own boot. Yeah, it's time.

Who else would be getting the opportunities for goal?

Sure he should have kicked them, but we don't have any other promising key forwards on the list right now who are capable of getting that many shots on goal. That's got to be priority one for this years draft.

I'm going to take a slightly different tack. Yes, he kicked like a mule, but where were his teammates? Absolutely nowhere. At least he kept presenting and trying unlike those other charlatans.

Reactions: 5 users
600 years old manages about 10 shots at goal, loses game off own boot. Yeah, it's time.
22 year olds can't find the footy to have 10 shots at goal. Let's get rid of the old guy who can.

Reactions: 3 users
Jack tried hard. His brain knew what to do but his body just couldn't deliver. Shadow of his best now.
Tick tock.. it's close.
He absolutely bent McKay over.
But Riewoldt hurried his shots all day.
He looked and played like a 2nd gamer.
That snap was embarrassing

Reactions: 1 user