Jacob Townsend | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Jacob Townsend

Disco

Tiger Champion
Dec 4, 2004
Melbourne
There‘s something to do this. When we were a middle table team at best trying desperately to make 8th, we kept raiding Brisbane for their off casts thinking they‘d be good enough to help us. And now Essendon keep doing the same with us. The Bombers are no different to what we were under Wallace. And everyone remembers that last year how bad it was? There’s a whiff of that coming to Essendon in 2020, poor trade period, Daniher saga continuing, key players not getting a preseason, messy handover period and and unsettled board. It’s adding up to a bottom four finish in 2020.
Let’s hope so.

Reactions: 1 user

bigwow

Tiger Legend
Jul 24, 2003
Melbourne
There‘s something to do this. When we were a middle table team at best trying desperately to make 8th, we kept raiding Brisbane for their off casts thinking they‘d be good enough to help us. And now Essendon keep doing the same with us. The Bombers are no different to what we were under Wallace. And everyone remembers that last year how bad it was? There’s a whiff of that coming to Essendon in 2020, poor trade period, Daniher saga continuing, key players not getting a preseason, messy handover period and and unsettled board. It’s adding up to a bottom four finish in 2020.
Did the same with West Coast, snapping up Jackson, Breman & Blurton, for a net return of sweet *smile* all.

RoarEmotion

Tiger Legend
Aug 20, 2005
Was checking AFL app. Towner kicked 3. I clicked on his name and guess what came up. 0B8F8F6A-26D7-4AC2-8DF0-1AA246FBE506.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
The only thing I'd like to see is Towner Fold Jeremy Cameron in half and mail him in an envelope back to Blacktown.

Reactions: 3 users

bairdy380

Beer friend me good...
Dec 9, 2004
I reckon this is where Towner lost his way at Richmond.... bought into his own hype that he was expected to be the enforcer, seemed to make this priority 1 vs getting ball... end of 17 it was ball first, hurt people second... that’s when he plays his best footy

Reactions: 1 users

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Towner got three goals on debut for the Bombers, he'll get another 3 or 4 today, I hope the Bombers lose though.

Missing you Towner.

Reactions: 4 users