Jake Aarts | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Jake Aarts

He is first in line for the seniors after being BOG in the magoos. If the kids want a game in the seniors they need to earn it.
Yep play FAarts in the seniors to once again prove that AFL is not his level and he belongs in the VFL

Some players always stand out in the 2s as that is their level. There are plenty of players that stand out across all VFL games every week but there is a reason they are not in the AFL

Reactions: 1 user
Why does FAarts who offers nothing to the team continuously get picked ahead of Dow, Ralph-Smith, Stack, Juddy, Parker …
anyone of these players is a better option than him

Why does FAarts who offers nothing to the team continuously get picked ahead of Dow, Ralph-Smith, Stack, Juddy, Parker …
anyone of these players is a better option than him
Not Parker. Probably the worst user of the ball on our list. I’d rather the others get a full game in the VFL, rather than maybe a quarter if someone is injured. Aarts has no development left, so it doesn’t affect him.

Noah Cumberland gets stick from Morro for not laying it off. Fair enough.

But Jake Aarts spent a month in the ones burning Dustin Martin. And still gets a game. Ok. There was nobody coming through.

But right now Noah Cumberland has never burned Dustin Martin, and may not even have met him.

At last two years after a big knee Noah is coming through.

Noah Cumberland's values may not be ideal. But he hasn't burned anybody in the ones yet. Maybe he'll lift.

Aarts held standards that the youngsters coming through could not match. And he got games. But his standards have never been any better than Cumberland's. And Cumberland can play.

Noah Cumberland gets stick from Morro for not laying it off. Fair enough.

But Jake Aarts spent a month in the ones burning Dustin Martin. And still gets a game. Ok. There was nobody coming through.

But right now Noah Cumberland has never burned Dustin Martin, and may not even have met him.

At last two years after a big knee Noah is coming through.

Noah Cumberland's values may not be ideal. But he hasn't burned anybody in the ones yet. Maybe he'll lift.

Aarts held standards that the youngsters coming through could not match. And he got games. But his standards have never been any better than Cumberland's. And Cumberland can play.

I'd be shocked if Dustin knew Noah's name Jack. He's probably called him 'mate' since he's been at the club.

For gods sake Dimma stop playing FAarts he’s a *smile* VFL player
Leave him the *smile* in the VFL

He's an unlucky charm. When he plays, it's a sign our depth is down and we're going to struggle.

idiotic decision maker who misses sitters

Reactions: 2 users
Why why why why why why why does this guy keep getting games? He was never a part of our top sides the last few years. He's only ever been a part of our lowest moments. If Aarts is getting selected it just means we're a crap team.

Reactions: 2 users
He's a trier but he's not good enough. Pretty simple really. I said to my son last night that I really don't like Castagna and Aarts in the same team. Ergo we get what we get.

Simply is a VFL player. Shouldn't have been selected as a small forward over someone like Clarke IMO. 2 poor kicks for goal (the one in the 1st half that was marked by Cumbo when it would have been going out of bounds).

Reactions: 3 users