Josh Caddy | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Josh Caddy

Rfc4Ever

Tiger Legend
Oct 5, 2007
Confirmed was out this week due to an ankle injury. Should be right for selection against Melbourne

Tony Braxton-Hicks

There are no stupid ideas, just stupid people
Aug 10, 2004
The Playboy Mansion
Watching him run reminds me of those dreams you have where you're trying to run away from danger and your legs are pumping but you're not going anywhere.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 2 users

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
Unfortunately, I use a doona.

You can tell me, I'm going mad aren't I?

You have supported Richmond a long time.

At least you are not having the dream where you go to school and then realise you forgot to wear any pants

The_General

It's been a very hard working from home
Staff member
May 4, 2004
Did enough. Looks leaner.
I thought this as well. He looked a lot leaner in his jumper. Thought it was an interesting change mid-season for him. Curious to see where this goes, however I think we're better with him in the side.

St Kevin

Tiger Legend
Apr 1, 2014
In a weird spot.

Not sure he fits up forward, certainly doesn’t fit in the midfield full time.

blx

Tiger Champion
Feb 11, 2004
Melbourne
I remember the under 18's game where he kicked a bag and as soon as he kicked that outside banana goal last night I thought " thats his natural position' PLAY HIM THERE!

He's not a wingers jock strap!

Reactions: 1 users