Josh Caddy | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Josh Caddy

The_Celebrant

Tiger Superstar
Aug 18, 2018
malemelbournecelebrant.net.au
I thought all elements of his new role were on display today. While he may not have the gut running of Kmac, he reads the play and judges the flight of the ball better, and marks and kicks better. The benefit for us is that his opponent will need to pay him respect. Whereas Kmac occupied space, Caddy occupies an opponent. The MC knows what it's doing and, as far as I know, not a single poster predicted or suggested this move. We're in good hands.

Reactions: 5 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
I thought all elements of his new role were on display today. While he may not have the gut running of Kmac, he reads the play and judges the flight of the ball better, and marks and kicks better. The benefit for us is that his opponent will need to pay him respect. Whereas Kmac occupied space, Caddy occupies an opponent. The MC knows what it's doing and, as far as I know, not a single poster predicted or suggested this move. We're in good hands.

A cheese slice is better then flappers. Therefore caddy hasn’t got much competition.

Spirit of Jack

Only a Tiger premiership can make 2020 a good year
Apr 19, 2004
Caddy was really good. There are 10 blokes I'd take out of the side before him. A footballer who goes in hard and makes the right decisions under pressure - which is exactly what you want in finals.

Reactions: 1 users

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
He was very good. Stood up when the game was on the line in the 3rd. Just has a strong body presence and makes opponents earn it when he's in the vicinity.

Reactions: 2 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
He looked really fit the night. He was covering all parts of the ground.
Hopefully he can continue this form for 2 more games

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
Another who steps up for finals. Thought he might have done his dash this year but he's contributing well.

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
I gave Josh a vote, in a very strong field.

was vastly influential

Reactions: 1 user

Spirit of Jack

Only a Tiger premiership can make 2020 a good year
Apr 19, 2004
Caddy continues to show how valuable he is to this team. I have more confidence that we will get a positive result when he goes near the ball than virtually any other player. He's hard in the contest, makes the right decisions and has the skill to execute. He obviously doesn't have the x-factor of Martin or Sheds, nor the accumulation ability of someone like Prestia, or the burning pace of our smalls...but he's as hard as a cats head and makes the boys walk tall.

Reactions: 6 users