Josh Toy | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Josh Toy

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Tony Braxton-Hicks said:
He was an elite junior, so maybe he didn't have a proper preseason. If he gets a good run with injuries and is played in his correct position he could be as good as Hislop.

Oh, that was plain nasty TBH.

The_General

It's been a very hard working from home
Staff member
May 4, 2004
This guy played in the EDFL representative side with my brother-in-law on Saturday, and wasn't even amongst the best on the field.

Can anyone remember why he left the AFL, was it injury related? He was a highly rated junior, who seems to have fallen off the football planet completely.

Rancey18

Tiger Champion
Mar 15, 2014
The_General said:
This guy played in the EDFL representative side with my brother-in-law on Saturday, and wasn't even amongst the best on the field.

Can anyone remember why he left the AFL, was it injury related? He was a highly rated junior, who seems to have fallen off the football planet completely.
Heart condition from memory?

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
The_General said:

As a junior boy he was good, thought he was another Chad Cornes type. Just never kicked on.