Josh Toy | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Josh Toy

Tony Braxton-Hicks said:
He was an elite junior, so maybe he didn't have a proper preseason. If he gets a good run with injuries and is played in his correct position he could be as good as Hislop.

Oh, that was plain nasty TBH.

This guy played in the EDFL representative side with my brother-in-law on Saturday, and wasn't even amongst the best on the field.

Can anyone remember why he left the AFL, was it injury related? He was a highly rated junior, who seems to have fallen off the football planet completely.

The_General said:
This guy played in the EDFL representative side with my brother-in-law on Saturday, and wasn't even amongst the best on the field.

Can anyone remember why he left the AFL, was it injury related? He was a highly rated junior, who seems to have fallen off the football planet completely.
Heart condition from memory?

The_General said:

As a junior boy he was good, thought he was another Chad Cornes type. Just never kicked on.