Liam McBean | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Liam McBean

Dyer'ere

Licensed to kazoo
Sep 21, 2004
Leysy Days said:
Incorrect.

That toosh. :love

That's true, Leysy. But I was hoping you wouldn't read my comment. I didn't want to reopen old wounds/bottoms.

lamb22

Tiger Legend
Jan 29, 2005
Dyer'ere said:
That's some insight, TT. No other poster has noticed.

You square blokes wanna lift. Beanie was discriminated against due to the jealousy of sexually insignificant overlords. I hope he Careyed the sh!t out of their significant others. Maybe he did. More unjust reason for his appalling treatment.

Hot Beanie. Tragically gazumped in his football prime because pretty. I don't think there's a poster on PRE who hasn't experienced that firsthand.

Good post Jack. Probably why I am so sympatico with Liam. It's a curse!

Dyer'ere

Licensed to kazoo
Sep 21, 2004
lamb22 said:
Good post Jack. Probably why I am so sympatico with Liam. It's a curse!

I'm raising awareness, Robert. That's all i can do in this crazy footballer sexploitational world.

Dyer'ere

Licensed to kazoo
Sep 21, 2004
More on Liam's prettiness bringing about his undoing -

The bootstudder called him 'Hotcheeks'. Often in the sentence 'Stud this, Hotcheeks.'

An independent audit revealed that McBean's personal file was accessed without authorisation on average a dozen times a day. Further to this he received upwards of 200 calls a day from 'unknown'. And texts from SMS services. Such as 'You love it, you filthy small forward.' And 'You studded that - now stud this, Chubbybuns!'

Despite constant harassment from staff and manager alike McBean never complained while still in the employ of the club. His treatment was brought to the attention of a coterie group by Richmond player and So Hard to be Pretty activist Kamdyn McIntosh. And an investigation was brought about by lobbying. (Caro has been sitting on the story for over a year.)

Although line managers and staff were all over McBean, senior management were unaware of the impact McBean's appearance was having on his career. And thought him a troublemaker. When a director uncovered the existence of a 10,000 follower strong Facebook Richmond fan group called 'Flick the Bean' that director thought him unpopular with supporters - and had him delisted. That is tragedy.

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
Bean's attractiveness probably also explains Lamby and Carter's obsessive infatuations.

tigersnake

Tear 'em apart
Sep 10, 2003
taztiger4 said:
seriously Lamby, that is the biggest load of tripe I have read from you & believe me you've written some tripe

Have you ever spoken to either of them ? I doubt it yet you come up with that

laughable & Ludicrous

good post

E

easy_tiger

Dyer'ere said:
When a director uncovered the existence of a 10,000 follower strong Facebook Richmond fan group called 'Flick the Bean' that director thought him unpopular with supporters - and had him delisted. That is tragedy.

proper LOL

tigersnake

Tear 'em apart
Sep 10, 2003
Dyer'ere said:
When a director uncovered the existence of a 10,000 follower strong Facebook Richmond fan group called 'Flick the Bean' that director thought him unpopular with supporters - and had him delisted. That is tragedy.

;D

I think that page has a lot more than 10,000 followers. And only a few are tigers.

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
So, a 38 goal SANFL season didn't see Mcbean get any love in the drafts.

Maybe he wasn't that good after all.... :spin

lamb22

Tiger Legend
Jan 29, 2005
tigertim said:
So, a 38 goal SANFL season didn't see Mcbean get any love in the drafts.

Maybe he wasn't that good after all.... :spin

Don't think Beanie nominated. Travelling the world methinks. The cavalry came a bit late for Beanie especially in relation to loosening forward structures and 'let them play to their strengths". Was poorly developed at RFC

Has left Glenelg. Fairly good season playing in a team that couldn't get the ball inside 50 much. 3rd in the goal kicking. Interestingly Dom Barry got redrafted after joining Glenelg this year. Kids Fogarty (Jack Reiwoldt wannabe) and Edwards (son of Tyson) who had some games late also got drafted.

lamb22

Tiger Legend
Jan 29, 2005
Tigers of Old said:
Too tall to be a small forward Lamby. Was never going to work. Move on. :spin

Certainly not a pressure forward. Would have been interesting to see him in the Elton role in the seniors early this year.

Beanie came to the wrong club at the wrong time unfortunately for him. He had all his square edges shaved off. Probably got less Beanie each year. This year's philosophy in 2014 might have worked better for Liam.

tigersnake

Tear 'em apart
Sep 10, 2003
lamb22 said:
Certainly not a pressure forward. Would have been interesting to see him in the Elton role in the seniors early this year.

Beanie came to the wrong club at the wrong time unfortunately for him. He had all his square edges shaved off. Probably got less Beanie each year. This year's philosophy in 2014 might have worked better for Liam.

As usual lamb iskander, you are never ever wrong. Not even a smidge. Despite overwhelming and irrefutable evidence to the contrary.

Leysy Days

Tiger Legend
Feb 26, 2004
To be fair - so many of our footballers that were on the scrapheap and lambasted on our boards also improved out of sight this year.

Would Beanie have been one of them - probs not. But he has the VFL form to say he did have some talent.

Baron Samedi

Tiger Champion
Apr 20, 2016
Leysy Days said:
To be fair - so many of our footballers that were on the scrapheap and lambasted on our boards also improved out of sight this year.

Would Beanie have been one of them - probs not. But he has the VFL form to say he did have some talent.

Brian, common sense is not welcome here.

beano was delisted so he mustn't have any skill.

the fact that players are human beings with varying motivations and life goals doesn't come into it.

delisted = zero skill

the sooner you and lamby face up to that salient fact the better.