Liam McBean | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Liam McBean

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
If I could, I'd take McBean ahead of Elton this week.

Actually every week I'd take McBean ahead of Elton.

ahyeahnah

Tiger Superstar
Aug 14, 2016
Baron Samedi said:
Good post. Didn't want it enough. But hopefully he's maturing.

Skilful talls don't grow on trees. In light of our current situation, I wonder if we'd double dip?
No

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Time to move on, lots of us got it wrong, couldn't make the grade, won't make the grade, going to be what his always been, a good state leaguer.

Total Tiger

Tiger Champion
Apr 13, 2009
He was always good eye candy. From where I sit, you can't perve at Rancey when he's down the City Rd end and Cotch moves around too much so having the bookends would've been good. C'est la vie.

Leysy Days

Tiger Legend
Feb 26, 2004
CC TIGER said:
Time to move on, lots of us got it wrong, couldn't make the grade, won't make the grade, going to be what his always been, a good state leaguer.

Who knows mate. He's only 22 y.o.

In this era if he has the desire he has plenty of time left to make it back onto a list, especially if he keeps State league form up.

Plenty older and coming from further back than him have done so.

tigersnake

Tear 'em apart
Sep 10, 2003
Leysy Days said:

In this era if he has the desire he has plenty of time left to make it back onto a list, especially if he keeps State league form up.

Depends what you mean by plenty. I'd say a few. Very few given the numbers in comparison to standard pathways.

lukeanddad

Tiger Champion
Nov 17, 2008
tigersnake said:
Depends what you mean by plenty. I'd say a few. Very few given the numbers in comparison to standard pathways.

And I reckon there has even been a decline in the past 5 years as the gap in the competitions continues to expand

Leysy Days

Tiger Legend
Feb 26, 2004
tigersnake said:

Under 18's always have most obviously. But plenty of state leaguers have more than made the grade.

Have posted them previously.

We haven't been as successful as most but have Lablett, Broad, Morris and Lloyd on our list.

Leysy Days

Tiger Legend
Feb 26, 2004
lukeanddad said:
And I reckon there has even been a decline in the past 5 years as the gap in the competitions continues to expand

Disagree. The talent will always be there.

Baron Samedi

Tiger Champion
Apr 20, 2016
Leysy Days said:

Well said Leyser

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
He's hardly tearing it up, he has 32 goals from 15 games and scored 9 goals in 9 games from 22nd April to the 1st July.

lamb22

Tiger Legend
Jan 29, 2005
Baron Samedi said:
Good post. Didn't want it enough. But hopefully he's maturing.

Skilful talls don't grow on trees. In light of our current situation, I wonder if we'd double dip?

No chance while Bernie is there Baron.

I think there was a significant personality clash between Bean and Bern.

Liam is a bit out there, lateral thinker and quite switched on. Bernie on the other hand is very straight laced and basically has the insight and personality of a bucket of pumpkins.

123cups

Tiger Champion
May 1, 2016
We've already got Rioli, Bolton, Castagna, Butler, and Stengle.

Beanie is simply not a required player.

taztiger4

Shovelheads- Keeping hipsters off Harley's
Jul 13, 2005
Richmond Victoria
lamb22 said:
No chance while Bernie is there Baron.

I think there was a significant personality clash between Bean and Bern.

Liam is a bit out there, lateral thinker and quite switched on. Bernie on the other hand is very straight laced and basically has the insight and personality of a bucket of pumpkins.

seriously Lamby, that is the biggest load of tripe I have read from you & believe me you've written some tripe

Have you ever spoken to either of them ? I doubt it yet you come up with that

laughable & Ludicrous

Dyer'ere

Licensed to kazoo
Sep 21, 2004
Total Tiger said:
He was always good eye candy. From where I sit, you can't perve at Rancey when he's down the City Rd end and Cotch moves around too much so having the bookends would've been good. C'est la vie.

That's some insight, TT. No other poster has noticed.

You square blokes wanna lift. Beanie was discriminated against due to the jealousy of sexually insignificant overlords. I hope he Careyed the *smile* out of their significant others. Maybe he did. More unjust reason for his appalling treatment.

Hot Beanie. Tragically gazumped in his football prime because pretty. I don't think there's a poster on PRE who hasn't experienced that firsthand.