Little little May | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Little little May

the Dees damage control over this is out of control ... too much seasoning on the apologies ...

and weirdly not enough apology to the eatery where it happened...

meal prices just went up ..

I have felt for some time now that the Dees internal issues stem from their coach and the censure or lack thereof that he has previously copped for some interesting incidents.

They are a club that manifestly believes in sweeping things under the carpet. While they are not alone in doing this, there is a time to do this and a time for full disclosure. Not sure they have ever managed the later on any issue.

Reactions: 1 users
So Jake dropped big bad May with one punch and know needs surgery.

This won’t go away quick.

May, with a history of priors (I think this is his third documented alcohol related incident), gets 1 week.

Michael Frederick was banned for a week by Fremantle for drinking on a 6-day break.

Interesting difference in standards.

Reactions: 3 users
Didn't May get on the slops when he first rocked up to the Dee's when he was meant to be in rehab?
Also apparently got into a blue up at the sun's as well.
Seems some egos are swelling at the Dee's.
At Campbell's pub on Swan Street.
If May wasn't a good footballer he would be playing for Montrose

What penalty did DRioli and Bolton get ?
20k for Shai... that was it wasn't it?

Reacted to something said.... not a lot of difference, but no doubt the AFL will find it!

So a violent act regardless of whether or not he's a 'mate' is still an act of violence ain't it!

Reactions: 1 user
What staggers me about all this is that May and Melksham are both 30. These are (supposedly) both grown-ass men.

Reactions: 3 users
20k for Shai... that was it wasn't it?

Reacted to something said.... not a lot of difference, but no doubt the AFL will find it!

So a violent act regardless of whether or not he's a 'mate' is still an act of violence ain't it!

You expect consistency from the AFL :rotfl1 :rotfl1 :rotfl1 :rotfl1

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Devils advocate here, but there might be a difference in fighting amongst themselves and fighting members of the public as Rioli and Shai did. The Dees still seem to have gotten off lightly though.

I assume Gil will now drag May into his office, verbal him into saying he escalated the situation and fine him 20k like he did with our indigenous player.
Gilligan will drag May in to ask him if the wine goes well with the steak.

It won't hurt their premiership defence. It could actually get them focussed enough to strengthen it

Devils advocate here, but there might be a difference in fighting amongst themselves and fighting members of the public as Rioli and Shai did. The Dees still seem to have gotten off lightly though.
Respectively disagree. ... violence is violence regardless of the participants.
And Melsham now having had surgery on his hand might indicate that it may have been a fairly vigorous punch on... in public.