Little things that annoy you.... | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Little things that annoy you....

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
It’s because they are totally dumb. These are the same people who talk to each other in front of doorways blocking everyone entering or exiting. The same dumb morons with no spatial ability that come to a complete stop in the middle of free flowing traffic or crowds of people moving in the one direction.

Yep, they are dumb, but also, they don't think anyone else matters.

DS

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
we nowadays buy a lot online which means we get more stuff delivered. For some reason most items only get as far as the post office (who then email me, text me and leave a card to say I have a delivery to collect). So I go up to the post office and collect the item. Then soon after I get another text/email/card to say I have an item to collect. Rinse repeat.

Companies are paying to have their goods delivered but they’re only getting delivered 3/4 of the way. And I have to to the PO several times a week and join the long queue of every other sucker who has gone there to collect their items.

Reactions: 2 users

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Drivers that drop in on you.

I always drive on the speed limit, never below it. It really sh!its me, especially on a dual lane road, and in light traffic when some runt drops in on me.
There is 400 metre or more of empty road behind me, but the runt has to overtake and drop in on me, and then ******* slows down !!

Reactions: 1 user

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
we nowadays buy a lot online which means we get more stuff delivered. For some reason most items only get as far as the post office (who then email me, text me and leave a card to say I have a delivery to collect). So I go up to the post office and collect the item. Then soon after I get another text/email/card to say I have an item to collect. Rinse repeat.

Companies are paying to have their goods delivered but they’re only getting delivered 3/4 of the way. And I have to to the PO several times a week and join the long queue of every other sucker who has gone there to collect their items.
Can be bloody annoying if you're at home to receive your awaited delivery. But it's even more annoying if some random hoover is following the delivery bloke n vacuuming up all the parcels from people's front doors.

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Can be bloody annoying if you're at home to receive your awaited delivery. But it's even more annoying if some random hoover is following the delivery bloke n vacuuming up all the parcels from people's front doors.
That happens a lot. During Covid lockdown it was especially rife. I caught this woman doing it in a nearby street of ours. Unreal. She was probably late 40’s, respectable looking woman, neat hair, make up etc. Dressed well (probably from all the stuff she’d stolen). But certainly not a drug fuelled bum or vagrant or anything.

It might actually be better to pick it up from the PO for that fact.

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
Drove the Hume yesterday, my goodness the amount of texting drivers (the way they veer everywhere is the giveaway) is crazy. Even noticed a couple of truck drivers on their phones. There is going to be carnage soon.

And the usual wankers sitting in the right-hand lane not overtaking. I was only sitting on 116kmh (which is really about 110 as most speedos are wrong) and reckon I went past 4 cars on the inside lane.

It ain't that hard.

Legends of 2017

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 24, 2005
Melbourne

Or when you are home all day and go out to the mailbox to see a card telling you that your package couldn’t be delivered because nobody was home. Or to top that, the delivery driver has got all the way to the front door to leave a card to say to pick up from the post office because nobody was home. He has the card in his hand but package is in his vehicle

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Siri.

If that largely useless thing is considered AI, then we have nothing to worry about with AI.
Siri isn't AI. Though for Apple users, it may seem like intelligence.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

Sintiger

Tiger Legend
Aug 11, 2010
Camberwell