Lowlife of the week award. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Lowlife of the week award.

WesternTiger

Tiger Legend
Nov 7, 2004
Brodders17 said:
Hanson really is a stupid woman, and i think anyone who votes for her either lacks the intellect to understand what she says, or doesnt actually care about politics or effect of their vote.

Yep. This is the same women that wants to segregate kids with special needs but doesn't want Muslim kids to go to Islamic schools. Whatever suits her specific argument/view for the day. Just a dumb arse.

waiting

Tiger Legend
Apr 15, 2007
Victoria
Just heard about this.

Wasn't sure if I heard right. Was I sleeping ?

Working nights messes with you.

A kangaroo was found it has been shot multiple times, dressed up with a beer can in hand.
Am I right?

These people need to be caught who do cruel acts to animals and jailed .

Why are our laws so poor and judicial system ineffective?

1eyedtiger

Tiger Superstar
Jun 2, 2007
waiting said:
Just heard about this.

Wasn't sure if I heard right. Was I sleeping ?

Working nights messes with you.

A kangaroo was found it has been shot multiple times, dressed up with a beer can in hand.
Am I right?

These people need to be caught who do cruel acts to animals and jailed .

Why are our laws so poor and judicial system ineffective?

The people who do this should have the same done to them. But dishing out appropriate punishments to humans is barbaric apparently. ::)
Well I think people should be treated the same way they treat others. :veryupset

If caught, they'll probably cop a small fine and have their weapon returned to them on the way out along with a slab of beer.

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
WesternTiger said:
What about Bugg then? Another witch hunt because of the guys name.

???

Fahoor's incident is miles worse and he has form.

Can't stand bugg and happy to have him here too but this guys name is irrelevant, his action was sickening.

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
WesternTiger said:
What about Bugg then? Another witch hunt because of the guys name.

Seriously? Have you seen the footage? He ran from outside of the melee and viciously clocked a guy that was not even looking. Absolute coward.

This is on top of a 3 match suspension earlier in the year when he clocked another opponent from behind. On top an incident last year where he left the field to get involved in a spectator punch up. On top of a 4 match suspension he received a few years back. He obviously has serious anger management issues. Is he the sort of person who should be representing the nation's largest sporting code in an important role?

You want to talk about witch hunts? What about the one he and Mifsud subjected Matt Rendell too? Cost Rendell his job; this bloke should lose his job as well.

Have a look at the guy's history before pulling the race card. It's got nothing to do with it. The guy is a coward and a thug. Just like the guy who coward punched Pat Cronin at the Diamond Creek pub. Just like the guy who coward punched David Cassai in Rye a few years ago. Neither of those were from ethnic background.

This really is getting ridiculous. This bloke deserves everything coming his way and more yet those having a crack at him are racist because he is a Muslim. What *smile*.

Elmer

Tiger Champion
Dec 3, 2005
Ridley said:
Seriously? Have you seen the footage? He ran from outside of the melee and viciously clocked a guy that was not even looking. Absolute coward.

This is on top of a 3 match suspension earlier in the year when he clocked another opponent from behind. On top an incident last year where he left the field to get involved in a spectator punch up. On top of a 4 match suspension he received a few years back. He obviously has serious anger management issues. Is he the sort of person who should be representing the nation's largest sporting code in an important role?

You want to talk about witch hunts? What about the one he and Mifsud subjected Matt Rendell too? Cost Rendell his job; this bloke should lose his job as well.

Have a look at the guy's history before pulling the race card. It's got nothing to do with it. The guy is a coward and a thug. Just like the guy who coward punched Pat Cronin at the Diamond Creek pub. Just like the guy who coward punched David Cassai in Rye a few years ago. Neither of those were from ethnic background.

This really is getting ridiculous. This bloke deserves everything coming his way and more yet those having a crack at him are racist because he is a Muslim. What *smile*.
Completely agree.

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Elmer said:
Jake King getting a gig on this thread?

On face value it was a very low act. Absolute thuggism. Interested to see the results when it goes to court.

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
Ridley said:

Only if they make a big deal out of him being Muslim. That's racist/sectarian or what ever you want to call it. Condemn him for his acts, not what religion he is. Simple.

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
antman said:
Only if they make a big deal out of him being Muslim. That's racist/sectarian or what ever you want to call it. Condemn him for his acts, not what religion he is. Simple.

I agree. But you will note the post I responded to was pretty clear that the response to the Fahour incident was a witch hunt motivated only by race.

And that is *smile*.

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
Ridley said:
I agree. But you will note the post I responded to was pretty clear that the response to the Fahour incident was a witch hunt motivated only by race.

And that is *smile*.

Fair enough Rids. I'd say there's been a bit from both sides on this.. Those who see it as a witch hunt and those who really want to see it as another Islam issue and want to condemn Fahour on that basis. And there are some of the latter on PRE too unfortunately.

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
antman said:
....... those who really want to see it as another Islam issue and want to condemn Fahour on that basis. And there are some of the latter on PRE too unfortunately.

Who on here wants to see it as an Islam issue rather than an act of thuggery?

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
antman said:
Fair enough Rids. I'd say there's been a bit from both sides on this.. Those who see it as a witch hunt and those who really want to see it as another Islam issue and want to condemn Fahour on that basis. And there are some of the latter on PRE too unfortunately.

The only guy who used the words witch hunt was WT (funnily absent since his retort) when Fahour was rightly nominated in this thread. Ridley called that out for the crock of *smile* statement it was. Pretty simple.

The guys been banned from football and lost his job, and may now face criminal charges, I suppose that means witches are real hey?

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
MD Jazz said:
The only guy who used the words witch hunt was WT (funnily absent since his retort) when Fahour was rightly nominated in this thread. Ridley called that out for the crock of sh!t statement it was. Pretty simple.

The guys been banned from football and lost his job, and may now face criminal charges, I suppose that means witches are real hey?

I really don't understand your angst towards me on this issue MD. I've said since day one that Fahour had to go.