Lynch !! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Lynch !!

caspar

We won!!!!!
Jun 8, 2006
Melbourne
Don't think he's playing this week. But he did go up. He'll be expected to have cleaned the hearth, mended the clothes and baked the bread by the end of the game no doubt.

Reactions: 1 user
Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
Thinking back to the horrible Hayden collision..
A reminder Tom broke his hand a week ago.
The way he attacks every contest is a credit to him, 100% committed every time. Brave as.

Reactions: 8 users

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Thinking back to the horrible Hayden collision..
A reminder Tom broke his hand a week ago.
The way he attacks every contest is a credit to him, 100% committed every time. Brave as.

After that collision,

I involuntarily started whistling the fulsom prison blues.

'but I crushed a man in Carrara (boom chicka boom) just to watch him die'

• Haha

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
Don't know if he had it in his early days but he still seems to have a bit of a limp when moving around.

achillesjones

"just kick it to Royce"
Apr 19, 2004
Tommy was lucky that Hayden didnt take out one of his knees with that kamikaze move. Close to tunnelling. Appreciate the courage involved but a VERY dangerous act.

Reactions: 1 users

achillesjones

"just kick it to Royce"
Apr 19, 2004
WTF Tom? Missing from the top of the square?? Not that we deserved to win but if he kicked that it could have really tightened the Hawks sphincter.

Geez you just can't miss those.
Even the player who holds the record for the most goals kicked on the MCG was known to do this from time to time.

kyuss

Tiger Superstar
May 13, 2012
After that collision,

I involuntarily started whistling the fulsom prison blues.

'but I crushed a man in Carrara (boom chicka boom) just to watch him die'

Thats very funny easy as always. But I *smile* myself he'd snapped the poor kid in half. Sickening collision.

St Kevin

Tiger Legend
Apr 1, 2014
I want to give him a mulligan due to the hand, but his set shots have been poor all year. We need more from him, particularly with Jack's sharp decline.

Tigers2011

What did I miss dad?
May 6, 2007
Mt Waverley, Victoria
Just not clean enough going forward. Lynch & Riewoldt are all over the shop too - not separating & out of form. As least Jack presented & got to contests.

We really need some quality in the middle. Bolton stands out because he can win it & use it. Star. With Prestia & Cotchin out & on nights where blokes like Lambert get a hard tag, they should be trying Ross, Dow or Collier-Dawkins in there. Given up on Graham & Rioli.

Feeling Tigerish

Tiger Champion
Apr 11, 2009
Whoa!!! He is way way off being even a half decent contributor atm. Between him and jack we have two very out of form players.

• Sad

tha8ball

Tiger Legend
Jan 6, 2005
Oh East Melbourne!
I said it last week - if he is struggling with his hand then rest him!!! If Coleman-Jones can’t produce what Lynch currently is then you may as well put a line through him too. One of him or Jack needs to go.

Reactions: 2 users