Lynch !! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Lynch !!

larabee

Tiger Champion
Jun 11, 2010
Tigerland
I am really disappointed that I couldn't join that session, I had another zoom meeting set up for the same time slot. Don't you just hate it when these things clash.
Bu99er :mad:

Is that the Member Variety Hour zoom meeting? I missed it too, but it's up on the club web site

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
Is that the Member Variety Hour zoom meeting? I missed it too, but it's up on the club web site

No it was the United Petroleum Card,.TIGERS VIRTUAL BOARD ROOM' Zoom with Balmey, Fly and Kate Sheehan.

Reactions: 1 users

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
No it was the United Petroleum Card,.TIGERS VIRTUAL BOARD ROOM' Zoom with Balmey, Fly and Kate Sheehan.

That might explain why I never heard about it, no car so don't bother with the petrol card. Oh, no social media either.

DS

• Wow
Reactions: 1 user

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
That might explain why I never heard about it, no car so don't bother with the petrol card. Oh, no social media either.

DS

DavidSSS celebrating after a goal

The_Flintstones_-_Fred_Flintstone_-_Clipart_-_1.png

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
DavidSSS celebrating after a goal

The_Flintstones_-_Fred_Flintstone_-_Clipart_-_1.png

Geez, that's a bit harsh, next you will have a go at me because I keep buying records and have no music streaming, oh, and the valves sticking out of the top of my amplifier.

Actually, one funny thing is that I do live next to Barney, that is our neighbour's nickname because, well, because he just looks like Barney!

DS

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

St Kevin

Tiger Legend
Apr 1, 2014
This is going to sound a bit Harry Hindsight, but if he's 95% he needed to play. If he stands in the goal square and wrestles, he provides more than Chol. Overcautious from the match committee. Finals are do or die.

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
Terrible decision not to play him.
From reports he looked ready to go

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
Structurally irreplaceable. Think about how few times you’ve seen him and Jack get in each other’s way the past two years.

Spacing is key. We had none in our F50. Worth every penny.

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
Terrible decision not to play him.
From reports he looked ready to go

In a zoom hook up coaches said Lynch looked really good in the Saturday training session prior to game but then felt "slight awareness".
Monday training, Dimma said Lynch did all he needed to do after reporters noticed he did very little. Later that day Medicos rule Tom out without even waiting to test Tom in main training Wednesday.
Tom on radio said he was surprised he wasn't selected, but what player wouldn't put his hand up to play, (he should have shut up about feeling awareness then ;) ).

If we gambled and lost, (and Tom succumbed to his hammy), the outcry would be a lot louder than it is now, having the double chance is why we didn't have to gamble.

Reactions: 7 users

WesternTiger

Tiger Legend
Nov 7, 2004
In a zoom hook up coaches said Lynch looked really good in the Saturday training session prior to game but then felt "slight awareness".
Monday training, Dimma said Lynch did all he needed to do after reporters noticed he did very little. Later that day Medicos rule Tom out without even waiting to test Tom in main training Wednesday.
Tom on radio said he was surprised he wasn't selected, but what player wouldn't put his hand up to play, (he should have shut up about feeling awareness then ;) ).

If we gambled and lost, (and Tom succumbed to his hammy), the outcry would be a lot louder than it is now, having the double chance is why we didn't have to gamble.
Never a truer post written!

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004

Lets hope we win this week then.