Lynch !! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Lynch !!

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
Hart/Balme
Roach/Cloke
Brereton/Dunstall
Carey/Longmire
Brown/Bradshaw
Buddy/Roughy
Kennedy/Darling
Riewoldt/Lynch

Reactions: 2 users

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Really enjoyed the 5 goals that Tom kicked last night. The Scum wanted him, but Lynchy chose the mighty Tiges, and didn't he rub the filths nose in it:p

Reactions: 1 user

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
Made it even sweeter knowing the filth wanted him and figjam threw him under the bus.

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Lynch to Riewoldt, who gives it back to Lynch.................goal, don't ya just love that.

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
As Rance stated last year, there was a danger bringing in a bloke on big dollars to such a tight-knit group. It's a credit to the culture of the group and the character of the man that he has been accepted so well. His heroic efforts on one leg in young injury-ravaged teams interstate would have accelerated that process no end. He makes teammates walk taller and opposition players quake in their boots. Roughead is 200cm and 100kg and he ragdolled him. Concussion was sweet relief for Roughy - he won't remember the humiliation.

Reactions: 6 users

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
As Rance stated last year, there was a danger bringing in a bloke on big dollars to such a tight-knit group. It's a credit to the culture of the group and the character of the man that he has been accepted so well. His heroic efforts on one leg in young injury-ravaged teams interstate would have accelerated that process no end. He makes teammates walk taller and opposition players quake in their boots. Roughead is 200cm and 100kg and he ragdolled him. Concussion was sweet relief for Roughy - he won't remember the humiliation.
Well said Spook.

Lynch has some serious nastiness about him.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
One other great thing to see late in the game, was Lynchy on the bench. Save the precious diamond.

Reactions: 1 users

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
His hardness and agro is what has surprised me. For someone with a pretty boy look, he's a real hard arse out there.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
When will the chatter start about how FA is so unfair and that a club like Richmond gets the best forward in the comp?

**** me dead. He is awesome. Now that Jack is back and he is not getting double teamed he is unstoppable.

Where's Pricky when you need him? Maybe we'll hear it on AFL360 this week.

Don’t Argue

Tiger Superstar
Jun 22, 2019
On the replay, Bruce asks “who’s the genius who got Lynch to Richmond? Who’s the genius?”

In Balme we trust.

tigertyas

Tiger Cub
Mar 15, 2014
Can't believe how good he is below his knees. Takes contested marks, has a good footy iq, get in the oppositions face, physically the perfect key forward. 7 years at a million is looking like a bargain. The type of key forward that could win a brownlow??? My god he's good. No.1 player in the league.

jb03

Tiger Legend
Jan 28, 2004
Melbourne
Who went on to Lynch after half time - he did a much better job than Roughy?

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Made it even sweeter knowing the filth wanted him and figjam threw him under the bus.

I can't remember what Buckley said that put lynch off.
What was it?
Did Buckley realise they had no chance and then went out and threw away 2 first round picks on a 45 year old, slow, one way runner in beams?