Lynch !! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Lynch !!

evo

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2003
Never doubted he would be massive for us. Just had to get his body right.

Best coup since Nathan Brown.

Reactions: 5 users

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Bit disappointed with Richo's tiring question on Lynch. How many times does he have to hear about how he & Jack get on?

Reactions: 1 users

TigerFlag2017

Tiger Legend
May 16, 2007
When will the chatter start about how FA is so unfair and that a club like Richmond gets the best forward in the comp?

*smile* me dead. He is awesome. Now that Jack is back and he is not getting double teamed he is unstoppable.

Reactions: 1 user

22nd Man

Tiger Legend
Aug 29, 2011
Essex Heights
I am not a big student of other teams and don't have Foxtel so I knew little about Lynch .... But I am loving what he has brought since the bye. Human wrecking ball who can run, Mark and kick.

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
Another big man who is great in the wet. We were already an awesome wet weather side now unbeateable in the wet

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
Speechless.
As dominant a first half of football as you will ever see. This guy could be anything.
Scary good

Just watched key moment highlights and it was all first half and all Lynch. That was the best first half of footy I've seen from a key forward in a very long time.