Matthew Parker | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Matthew Parker

Has heart, mongrel, aggression, speed and endurance. Has questionable foot & decision making skills and does not fully understand the game plan.

Huge admiration for the young man but we need to do better!

Reactions: 2 users
Has heart, mongrel, aggression, speed and endurance. Has questionable foot & decision making skills and does not fully understand the game plan.

Huge admiration for the young man but we need to do better!
In 2021 Do we even have a game plan ?

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
Bottom line is nobodys going to pick up an absolute A grade star in the mid season draft, I like what Parker offers, at this stage I think the positives out way the negatives

Reactions: 8 users
Been alright for a mid season pick up. Bloke simply needs a full pre season and year of playing before any sort of proper judgement can be made.

Reactions: 1 users
Bottom line is nobodys going to pick up an absolute A grade star in the mid season draft, I like what Parker offers, at this stage I think the positives out way the negatives
Mid season draft is our domain
Pity pick 10-20 in the National draft isn't

Been alright for a mid season pick up. Bloke simply needs a full pre season and year of playing before any sort of proper judgement can be made.
Mature ager TM so not sure how much improvement is left. Point taken though...reckon the MC did the young man a disservice by playing him too early.

Mature ager TM so not sure how much improvement is left. Point taken though...reckon the MC did the young man a disservice by playing him too early.
Age isn't the issue for his improvement A. T. Blokes come from a different comp, moved across the country, then had to increase his fitness levels and learn a completely different game structure. While also getting to know a complete mob of new team mates.
Reckon he's done an exceptional job and having some genuine impact for the team, while trying to find his feet through all the upheaval. Get him fully settled in with a full pre season under the belt n I'm thinking he's still got more to offer. Got the pace, hardness, aggression aspects covered, tidies up a little bit on his marking n finishing with the ball n we'll have a good player on our hands.

Reactions: 7 users
Age isn't the issue for his improvement A. T. Blokes come from a different comp, moved across the country, then had to increase his fitness levels and learn a completely different game structure. While also getting to know a complete mob of new team mates.
Reckon he's done an exceptional job and having some genuine impact for the team, while trying to find his feet through all the upheaval. Get him fully settled in with a full pre season under the belt n I'm thinking he's still got more to offer. Got the pace, hardness, aggression aspects covered, tidies up a little bit on his marking n finishing with the ball n we'll have a good player on our hands.
Yep. The key is he is always puffing and huffing. Even the set shot from 20 out he took forever to regain his breath.

With fitness he will be something to watch.

He's another Pickett, not the classiest but adds alot. He'll be around next year.

He works his arse off, and tackles like he means it.
Better value than George or Aarts.

Reactions: 13 users
Like the rest of the team, really picked it up in the second half.

Reactions: 1 user