Movies | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • If you are having trouble logging in to the forum please contact admin@puntroadend.com // When reseting your password or awaiting confirmation please check your junk/spam emails.
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Movies

waiting

Tiger Legend
Apr 15, 2007
melbourne, victoria
I know it’s an old movie.

Watching it a second time around was truly inspiring ...

Schindlers List. A young Liam Neilson in a brilliant performance.
The ending I had completely forgotten about.

‘A placing of a rose on the gravestone’
( watch for that )

Reactions: 2 users

an_oxford_man

Tiger Champion
Nov 21, 2004
I know it’s an old movie.

Watching it a second time around was truly inspiring ...

Schindlers List. A young Liam Neilson in a brilliant performance.
The ending I had completely forgotten about.

‘A placing of a rose on the gravestone’
( watch for that )

I’m a massive fan of John Williams, Waiting. And yet I haven’t seen Schindler’s List. Gonna have to sort that out quick smart. Maybe post finals...

Reactions: 1 user

waiting

Tiger Legend
Apr 15, 2007
melbourne, victoria
I’m a massive fan of John Williams, Waiting. And yet I haven’t seen Schindler’s List. Gonna have to sort that out quick smart. Maybe post finals...
Watch it Gyps.
Really gut wrenching. I nearly said to my wife I can’t watch this. Maybe why I couldn’t remember the ending- maybe I walked out of the cinema??
Wife said, please I want to watch it so I did.

Tell me what you thought if you get around it...

spook

Tiger Legend
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
I remember seeing Schindler's List at the cinema. My girlfriend and I were spied making out, which caused an uproar amongst the New York Jewish community. My parents even heard about it all the way down at Del Boca Vista in Florida.

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
I remember seeing Schindler's List at the cinema. My girlfriend and I were spied making out, which caused an uproar amongst the New York Jewish community. My parents even heard about it all the way down at Del Boca Vista in Florida.

Spoo...sorry Jerry.

You're a bad man, a very very very bad man !!!

:))

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

antman

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
Watched Da 5 Bloods on Netflix today, Spike Lee's latest film, and loved it. Better than Blackkklansman. It has a stunning performance from Delroy Lindo.

in the best three flicks I’ve seen this year, can’t talk it up enough.

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
The Lighthouse: I’d heard about this and was prepared not to like it. Slow 2 hander with Willem D and Robert Pattinson. Tested my patience a bit by the 3rd act but I pushed through. Didn’t love it but appreciated it more than I thought I was gunna. Glad I had the subbies on as I wouldn’t have had a clue what Willem Dafoe was saying half the time.

Class Action Park, a doco on Fox about a water theme park in New Jersey that was more famous for its poor safety record in injuring guests than anything else. Was interesting for a while but after about an hour dragged as there’s only so much you can handle of former staff members and guests just talking to camera telling stories of what it was like.

American Murder: this doco covered a missing wife story but the catch here was that they used all real footage from police body cam, Facebook videos and police interrogation room footage tp piece the story together as it progresses. I found it very interesting.

tigertim

Mar 6, 2004
David Attenboroughs “A life on our planet” on Netflix. Very good viewing. Simple but effective.

tigertim

Mar 6, 2004
“On the basis of sex” the biopic of Ruth Bader Ginsberg. Pretty bland and somewhat disappointing.