Movies | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • If you are having trouble logging in to the forum please contact [email protected] // When reseting your password or awaiting confirmation please check that your email is correct and also your junk/spam emails.
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Movies

antman

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
No good? I wanted to see it but it's $25 to stream.

I tried to watch it three times but just couldn't care about those people enough to last more than a half hour each time. Action sequences seemed good if you are into that.

Reactions: 1 users

antman

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
Midsommer. Heck of a horror movie. Very creative & disturbing.

I just watched a great UK series called The Third Day, Jude Law, Naomi Harris, and creepy Celtic Druidic people on a small island... similar themes, check it out.

Reactions: 2 users

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
I just watched a great UK series called The Third Day, Jude Law, Naomi Harris, and creepy Celtic Druidic people on a small island... similar themes, check it out.
Watched the first three eps of that and found it quite average. Doubt I’ll continue with the rest of it.

antman

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
Watched the first three eps of that and found it quite average. Doubt I’ll continue with the rest of it.
I think the second story is weaker although it connects to the first so fair enough.

I really liked the psychedelic sequences in the first episodes.

There's also a 12 hour single-take film "Autumn" that bridges the Summer and Winter episode sequences. Apparently it's pretty amazing but thats too much even for me.