Mykelti Lefau | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Mykelti Lefau

Replacement is probably Noah.
Interesting to look back on this site at the accolades he got when he first arrived.
Generally thought he would play forward or… midfield such is his spectacular athleticism.

Seems like Grimes is cooked so perhaps should do the right thing and pull the plug so we can give spots to both Lefau & Schofield. Then again I think even if cooked at AFL level he could still be valuable playing in the VFL and teaching the kids on field.
Do a grigg maybe.

Reactions: 1 user
Seems like Grimes is cooked so perhaps should do the right thing and pull the plug so we can give spots to both Lefau & Schofield. Then again I think even if cooked at AFL level he could still be valuable playing in the VFL and teaching the kids on field.
Grimes wouldnt waste time playing VFL imo, he'd walk away and let a youngster get an opportunity.

He has nothing left to prove.

A Tiger great.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 14 users
Not only will he be on our list but will debut against the Suns.

• Wow
Reactions: 1 users
I think this is the right call.

It's what I was hoping anyway.

I would feel really confident in us giving a real contest if I see him line-up in the 22 at the start of the game.

I think he'll be a factor in any game he plays. And if it does all come together, there's huge upside.

He has a Dusty like ability to break tackles. And a Towner like ability to make them.

I reckon he could be a Cripps modelled Mid too, but don't think we'll ever see it.

Reactions: 11 users
I think this is the right call.

It's what I was hoping anyway.

I would feel really confident in us giving a real contest if I see him line-up in the 22 at the start of the game.

I think he'll be a factor in any game he plays. And if it does all come together, there's huge upside.

He has a Dusty like ability to break tackles. And a Towner like ability to make them.

I reckon he could be a Cripps modelled Mid too, but don't think we'll ever see it.
As you said he has huge upside but its the versatility that always had him leading this race.

Reactions: 1 users
Excellent choice. He has a point of difference whereas Schofield is much closer in type to Kosi.
thought the same thing. schofield probably a better kick and set shot but lefau's ground level game for his size is great. also took a few nice contested grabs yesterday!

Once he started catching the ball over his head Mykelti levelled up.

Reactions: 4 users